-The Jock

:pimp:

1853920A-F5ED-45D6-B156-BFE4DC4D7647.gif

Got that man in a frenzy. 55 minute mark :lol:

1636130816357.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

Drake been living rent free in Ye’s mind for years :lol:

Drink Champs is so *** man

they didnt even really interview dude.. **** was just a bunch of clapping and NORE being confused

Nore was being more of an idiot than normal instead of just letting Ye ramble he kept trying to get back on "topic" :smh:

"I'm the devil worst nightmare. I'm Dame Dash with money" :rofl:

Man didn’t expect this interview to be good, we need more artist to speak they mind, on how they really feel about others more often 😂, ye took shots at so many people sheesh

Kanye coming on Drink Champs while he’s in a full bout of mania :lol:
:lol: Was going to skip it because of this but if he shut Nore and EFN up I might check it. Also these posts about his little hyper obsession with Drake got me dying, he's gonna end up stabbing son in a manic phase.

Kanye coming on Drink Champs while he’s in a full bout of mania :lol:

I don't think he sounded crazy per say. This is more normal and coherent than he's sounded in years.

Dude is just a weirdo, and now he's a weirdo with money and fame so it's magnified

The thought of people rejecting someone coming out is wild funny to me for some reason.

"nah not you homie" :lol:

That was hilarious

It's funny how Kanye will act pro black, but his whole psyche and and goal of life is for the approval of white people.

He equates money with happiness and power, and you'll never be happy thinking like that.

Dude mind moves faster than he can talk. I wanted to keep hearing about how DaBaby’s flow was “Terminator 3” :lol:. By the time he got one idea out he’d already be on something else

a Science of Rap podcast or show is much needed

That was one of the best parts of the interview. When he got into the science. And production. And frequencies

It's funny how people are ****ting on Nore and his interviewing, but his lack of interviewing and letting Kanye go made for the best interview. Someone else would have been fighting for control and wanting to go the standard lane.

He didn't let Kanye go while insisting to play quick time with slime and avoided every opportunity to instigate which is something he NEVER does.

Ye kept spinning the block on John Legend,Kamala Harris etc ... some of the shots were simply going over Nore's head but Media Nore showed up for this episode not regular Nore.

It's probably the only time in interview/podcast history where the host was ducking the guest in regards to certain topics.

He didn't let Kanye go while insisting to play quick time with slime and avoided every opportunity to instigate which is something he NEVER does.

Ye kept spinning the block on John Legend,Kamala Harris etc ... some of the shots were simply going over Nore's head but Media Nore showed up for this episode not regular Nore.

It's probably the only time in interview/podcast history where the host was ducking the guest in regards to certain topics.

Y'all need to keep listening to your Vlad interviews.

Y'all need to keep listening to your Vlad interviews.

Was Vlad the same guy who allowed an addict with 12 strokes and 6 heart attacks under his belt to come on and serve him alcohol/weed?

In b4 Lamar is a grown man response

I just heard the clip of Joe talking about the Kanye interview. REALLLLLLY nasty how he's seemingly on Kanye's **** now after he legit hated on him whenever his name came up for like 2 years straight :lol:

I just heard the clip of Joe talking about the Kanye interview. REALLLLLLY nasty how he's seemingly on Kanye's **** now after he legit hated on him whenever his name came up for like 2 years straight :lol:

Dude was acting like he is the only one who was saying Kanye's musics been wack.

Ice said everyones been saying that, but he gave in and said ok whatever Joe.

Back
Top Bottom