The Combat Jack Show Thread

6pac 6pac

To each it’s own….but you and joe and those tweets couldn’t be more wrong about Euphoria :lol:

It ain’t one of those Netflix type teen shows. Far, FAAAAAAAR from that. I had the same preconceived notions, until I gave it a chance a year and some change ago. The demographic is def for 30 plus. They got an entire hour long episode, where it’s straight dialogue between zendaya and a Muslim dude in a diner (no teenager is sitting thru that) And that episode is incredible.

It’s fire. But again, to each his own.

Ben Baller :stoneface:

It's funny how fancy Joe has gotten in the past three years. :lol:

Like how he didn't care about the Bembury crocs until he realized how many people wanted them. He must be a listener to take it in stride like that, but still.

That story was wild, giving him the bottle unopened each time. That would make me wonder also.

He's a fancy hypebeast for sure, hence the acqua panna. It seems the "it" water at the moment that spots can overcharge for, so I could easily see a sleazy spot filling and recapping, especially if they already do it for alcohol.

I swear y'all ****** overreact to some ridiculous things.

Must be getting soft in yall older age.

Nothing is being glamorized in Euphoria. If anything its the opposite. Shows views humanity as a bleak existence where I can't envision most of the characters as developed adults.

Why dudes get so defensive over Euphoria?:lol:

To each their own. Not my lane, tho.
Cuz the criticism is silly.

First reaction is do y'all even watch this show to come up with these takes? :lol:

Not to mention some of the revisionist history going on with some of y'alls teenage years.

It's like some just say no to drugs white lady trying to talk about how The Wire is not for them.

Last edited:
I watched a few episodes.

I’m not sure what you mean about teenage year revisionist history.

Why can’t both sides have valid opinions?:lol:

Yeah I didn’t mean to turn it into a multi page discussion. Sure it’s a great show A24 rarely misses.

I just think it’s no reason it shouldn’t have been in college but I guess I gotta watch the show to see what else about the show that may have changed.

:lol: This type **** is what I/Joe kinda mean by glamorizing. Adults can look at it and realize this lifestyle is burnt out. A 15-17 year old girl is gonna see the crazy bodies (of people 15 years older than them)/makeup/outfits and the overall aesthetic of it. But then again kids gonna be kids regardless and a show like this ain’t the sole blame if someone started dabbling in whatever just like rap music wouldn’t be solely to blame for a kid dabbling in whatever.

For once I agree with Wack, Bobby's career is pretty dead.

He's a personality and has shown he's a one hit wonder.

That effeminate dancing isn't a good look.

And dude needs subtitles when he talks, I have no clue what he's saying half the time.

Back
Top Bottom