The Combat Jack Show Thread

This is weird. Two of R&M staff at a party, drunk, complementing each other then one of them just starts wailing on the other out of nowhere. Some pent up hate.

Julian always has those edgy frat boy racist jokes. He’s leaving something out. Im thinking he made one of his usual offensive latino jokes. Eddin told him to watch out. Julian laughed it off. Eddin put the beats on him.

If anyone deserves to get a 6 piece. It’s Julian :lol:

Not sure i would come into work the next day if I was either of them tho. :lol:

Also, not sure if y’all caught it but rory said he fought joe before joe fired him ;

nah eddin is def jealous of julian

and this is fresh off eddin cutting mal off about his stance on joe

he even was still talking tuff explaining the situation saying rory can’t do anything about it

id def fire him

Julian’s words are moreso bad for business, not necessarily punchable offenses. a lot of stuff he says would never make it on the podcast if it was my show, he wouldn’t even have a mic

Doesn't belong on there, but he's been spicy this year which is out of character for the respected journalist he's been. I think shorty brought it up because she's a journalist too. It is kinda weird to see, but that's where he is now I guess. He responded too.

I don't blame Elliot for that

Wild click bait by Savon. It was the asian chick who brought up Elliot.

nah eddin is def jealous of julian

and this is fresh off eddin cutting mal off about his stance on joe

he even was still talking tuff explaining the situation saying rory can’t do anything about it

id def fire him

Julian’s words are moreso bad for business, not necessarily punchable offenses. a lot of stuff he says would never make it on the podcast if it was my show, he wouldn’t even have a mic

Yeah, dudes like Eddin gotta go. That’s a lawsuit waiting to happen and they got lucky Julian is playing cool about it.

Doesn't belong on there, but he's been spicy this year which is out of character for the respected journalist he's been. I think shorty brought it up because she's a journalist too. It is kinda weird to see, but that's where he is now I guess. He responded too.

he has always acted like a female groupie
i mean come on
he called himself yella ***** at XXL
also does he like men???
........not that theres anything wrong with that
but he always gave me that vibe

Yeah wild emotional and a liability putting on hands on people because they clowned you is terrible. Better come up with some comebacks himself.
yeeeeah
but sometimes folks gotta watch their mouth though
i aint watch the vid
so dont know what was said
but cant be yapping if u aint got hands

i honestly only watched rory and mal
when they explained the joe situation right after they left
i never listened to their podcast is it even good

They been ain’t feeling dude lol

they better watch the chubby dude. He still drinking and doubling down :lol: “this ain’t ordinary bruh”

dude was right in what he said though
folks just aint like him
but he aint wrong

hmmmm
who won
did rory have to take the next pod off cause of a eye jammy???
or because he gave joe the beats????

I think if Rory won he would have been told everyone. He would have become the captain.

Gimme the books before I beat your *** again.

I remember one time Rory had a black eye, but they never mentioned it on the pod.

Man, that Simon Biles conversation is dumb as hell.

All the bitter and single women treating that dude like he's KeKe Palmer's man. But they would all be in his DM's. All these women saying they want a single, not gay, educated, tall dude with money, but he's not a catch? M4 didn't even know he was a NFL player :lol: Way too many black women get outraged over other peoples relationships on some fake outrage ****. Mad because Simon wasn't upset and judging her happiness.

Joe when he said, if they both are going to the bathroom who is going to get approached more. That's that little itty bitty girl, right? :lol:

What that flip **** mean at home :rofl:

I think if Rory won he would have been told everyone. He would have become the captain.

Gimme the books before I beat your *** again.

I remember one time Rory had a black eye, but they never mentioned it on the pod.
Ooooooh yeah I remember that
:rofl:

All the bitter and single women treating that dude like he's KeKe Palmer's man. But they would all be in his DM's. All these women saying they want a single, not gay, educated, tall dude with money, but he's not a catch? M4 didn't even know he was a NFL player :lol: Way too many black women get outraged over other peoples relationships on some fake outrage ****. Mad because Simon wasn't upset and judging her happiness.

Joe when he said, if they both are going to the bathroom who is going to get approached more. That's that little itty bitty girl, right? :lol:

Still though, there's just certain things you don't say about your lady to the public. Even privately just jokingly say that would set off something you don't want. "Negativity bias". Must be dudes first serious relationship.

Mel sounded exactly like all the dumb chicks on Twitter. I usually don't have an issue with her takes, but she's way off on that topic. Ish took it light on her :lol:

Mel sounded exactly like all the dumb chicks on Twitter. I usually don't have an issue with her takes, but she's way off on that topic. Ish took it light on her :lol:

Man, because I want your autograph for my daughter and think you're great at your profession doesn't mean I want to holla at you.

Who's checking for Gabby Douglass away from the uneven bars? We only care about gymnastics every four years anyway.

Women would look at you crazy if a dudes pick up line was, I'm the greatest physicist of all time. They would want to know what other assets you have going for you. How much you make? How do you look? Are you funny?

The lack of logic some women have is just :smh:

But she's Simone ****ing Biles :lol:

Man, because I want your autograph for my daughter and think you're great at your profession doesn't mean I want to holla at you.

Who's checking for Gabby Douglass away from the uneven bars? We only care about gymnastics every four years anyway.

Women would look at you crazy if a dudes pick up line was, I'm the greatest physicist of all time. They would want to know what other assets you have going for you. How much you make? How do you look? Are you funny?

The lack of logic some women have is just :smh:

But she's Simone ****ing Biles :lol:

Exactly. A young football player trying to make his way on a NFL roster probably ain't paying attention to gymnastics like that, no matter how much she's accomplished. She's a pretty woman but cmon now :lol:

I 100% believe him when he says he had no clue who she was. And that's OK. Again, everybody ain't paying attention to gymnastics like that.

Back
Top Bottom