The Combat Jack Show Thread

Both sides of this convo are funny. Dude passes all the check marks relative to gen pop but in comparison to professional athletes he's a practice squad/second stringer.

If he were a top player at his position he probably wouldn't have dated/married her. If she had more successful options she wouldn't have went after him.

She definitely has a type. Both sides are getting what they want.

Being on Twitter , following sports etc it's a bit of a stretch not knowing who Simon was but tweeting about Gabby 4 years prior.

Still though, there's just certain things you don't say about your lady to the public. Even privately just jokingly say that would set off something you don't want. "Negativity bias". Must be dudes first serious relationship.

more than anything he’s speaking from confidence

he’s talking like a cat that gets women

but as a man I would want my girl to be the showpiece tho

I wouldn’t wanna be perceived as the bad b&&&h of the relationship

it would’ve been better if she told the story if anything but she still would’ve been ridiculed from women

1703372597436.png

more than anything he’s speaking from confidence

he’s talking like a cat that gets women

but as a man I would want my girl to be the showpiece tho

I wouldn’t wanna be perceived as the bad b&&&h of the relationship

it would’ve been better if she told the story if anything but she still would’ve been ridiculed from women
I used to make and forget those stupid comments in jest too. Every time it went wrong later they came back up like I made a serious statement.

Both sides of this convo are funny. Dude passes all the check marks relative to gen pop but in comparison to professional athletes he's a practice squad/second stringer.

If he were a top player at his position he probably wouldn't have dated/married her. If she had more successful options she wouldn't have went after him.

She definitely has a type. Both sides are getting what they want.

Being on Twitter , following sports etc it's a bit of a stretch not knowing who Simon was but tweeting about Gabby 4 years prior.

:lol: Yeah this ***** lying. Irrelevant now though.

I used to make and forget those stupid comments in jest too. Every time it went wrong later they came back up like I made a serious statement.

I’m never looking for a fight but I’m not hiding reality from my partner

your partner is the one who should know the real out the gate

:rofl:

People need to stop being surprised by Adam and his vulture ways

I don’t even FW Adam or the dude who is facing time…. WHY DO GUYS ALWAYS WANT TO DEFEND CRASH DUMMIES??? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Cats love them white boys then get upset every time they do what they’re conditioned to do.

This dude makes all of his tick off black people and black guests, dudes continue to fall for it

It’s like if one black dude is in the car with a few white cats and they get arrested. Them people gone bond out while you in their looking crazy.

I have no remorse for a crash dummy. That’s what they were born to do. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom