The Combat Jack Show Thread

joe 0-3 in eps for the new year

I see no one is talking about it

I be skipping through the timestamps. I just have no interest in what Ice did or Melyssa did over the weekend. I'm one of maybe 5 people that mess with Flip but he just there for the check right now. Joe could easily cut it down to him and Ish and get the same views.

I be skipping through the timestamps. I just have no interest in what Ice did or Melyssa did over the weekend. I'm one of maybe 5 people that mess with Flip but he just there for the check right now. Joe could easily cut it down to him and Ish and get the same views.

some sort of change is on the horizon, that shannon and katt ep has every black broadcaster acting out of character and super salty

even has stephen a sounding off to get his name back out there

something’s really off with the current state of joes pod

Your hate is crazy Mal

all good corey, them checks still coming in

joe 0-3 in eps for the new year

I see no one is talking about it

**** got mid. They/Joe got too confident in their own tropes. Only so much small talk we can take while you avoid talking / giving deep dives on topics we actually wanna hear. I rarely feel like watching them over Math Hoffa or something now lol. So many random lower name podcasts too

The day Ish realizes he can be the Kevin Samuels replacement and go solo if he ever desired is the day that it’s a wrap for the JBP network lol. Flip is cool but seems to feel undervalued Mel Ice and Joe himself at this point add nothing

Budden turned into this new weird character sometime around the time he switched the dirty wifebeaters for the Birkenstocks, Amiri hats and pajama outfits

Last edited:
His Narcissism has gotten beyond OD :lol:. He be showing his true colors.

How you the interviewer, ask a question to Math Hoffa, before Math can respond…Vlad answers his own question and says….. “Hold on! Let me finish my point”!! :smh: :lol:

His own comments eating him up

He's comparing vladtv to these big time movie studios. Universal, Paramount, Disney. :lol:

Somebody doing a interview with Vlad and after the fact asking for more money is completely different from Taraji negotiating and a studio giving her a BS offer from the jump. Then he trollin saying "why won't she make her own movies". Why won't Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock make their own?

I **** with 21 but this **** is boring

1705571333778.gif

Shan should invite Joe and his show and vice versa. Would be beneficial for both. Heck, all the smoke as well. They should all arrange something. It’d be a nice power up for all parties.

I already know Shannon would be smitten by Mel. That man loves women

Shan should invite Joe and his show and vice versa. Would be beneficial for both. Heck, all the smoke as well. They should all arrange something. It’d be a nice power up for all parties.

I already know Shannon would be smitten by Mel. That man loves women
All Joe would do is give a boring interview, he always been boring in interviews, just like his music.

Nah, Joe used to randomly be into kicks. He used to have foams with different color outsoles.

People tell him what to wear obviously and it's a 40 something year old man versus 20 something.

He's been wearing different Travis', Salehe's and other random kicks like the CPFM Nike's for a minute.

Man HELL NALL. Joe was never on Wale level :lol: :lol: :lol: or Fab.

You tried Wale. I rather give the foam/LeBron casual era to Wale or Cudi

Dudes with “fashion” sense don’t fall of that bad. Joe never could dress :lol: :lol:

Nah, he was on Fab's level, because Fab doesn't know what he's wearing even if it comes to fakes. Having a bunch of kicks because you have money or you get them for free is whatever to me.

Wale is different.

1705610984553.png

Fabolous Joe and Wale were the MVP's of the casual LeBron/Foams era lol

It's how Travis got a sneaker. Dude out of the blue used to be on Nice Kicks wearing old Jordan's and dunks. He saw the attention that others had like Rocky, which was one of the reasons he accused him of biting.

Back
Top Bottom