The Combat Jack Show Thread

She's using it, but i'm not putting it all on her like I see people doing. Did he or did he not say it? Joe is too old to not have self control around what he should look at as a business deal given his business is podcasting. It's what happens when your female experience is primarily birds.

Joe stays in the middle of something. :lol:

Chick clout chasing to grow their brand. They took advantage because M4 wasn't there.

Who are these birds?

Oh wow

That's Eric Dickerson daughter aka Gibbs babymoms

1712077572486.png

1712077591237.png

She's using it, but i'm not putting it all on her like I see people doing. Did he or did he not say it? Joe is too old to not have self control around what he should look at as a business deal given his business is podcasting. It's what happens when your female experience is primarily birds.

Joe supposedly made the comment in front of all of them, but the other chick and nobody else heard it

Joe supposedly made the comment in front of all of them, but the other chick and nobody else heard it

I listened to the patroon episode with these two on it, and they mentioned Joe was on their show prior, there is/was some history there. I wouldn’t doubt Joe said that in a playful way based off of the content in the episode.

Grown, 30,40, 50 year old people doing podcasts about sex has always been lame to me.

Ain’t nothing worse than a person at an advanced aged talking about sex. By the time you’re 30+, 40+, you should be all f**** out by that age.

WHO CARESSSSSSSS

S*** lame. A bunch of adults carrying on like high schoolers or young adults who just started fornicating. People who always have to publicize their sex life are losers.

People talk entirely to much

Dudes be knowing the double standard and the scheme and fall for it every time with women. They’re wired to use your words against you and play the victim when convenient

It's real tricky when girls be talking freaky **** then if you take the bait it's a big problem.

Which is exactly why you shouldn’t engage in that type of dialogue with them

Everyone has had female co-workers or people they follow on social media who talk freaky. It doesn’t mean they’re inviting you into their space. It’s always bait. Again, it’s just always been lame IMO.

Until you’re actually in a moment of intimacy with these women, don’t even fall for it. But there’s always some tender d*** dude who falls for the bait and gets himself caught up

Im at work work with bad service.

Can somebody explain what happened between joe and them chicks.

What was said?
-These two women basically have a sex/relationship podcast
-Joe was previously on their show
-the two women were recently on a patreon episode, Emanny was advocating to have them on
-while taking the photo for the podcast cover, Joe is alleged to say “be careful, you’ll get F’d” to one of the women
-no one else heard it, not even the other female cohost of their pod

Grown, 30,40, 50 year old people doing podcasts about sex has always been lame to me.

Ain’t nothing worse than a person at an advanced aged talking about sex. By the time you’re 30+, 40+, you should be all f**** out by that age.

WHO CARESSSSSSSS

S*** lame. A bunch of adults carrying on like high schoolers or young adults who just started fornicating. People who always have to publicize their sex life are losers.

People talk entirely to much

It's a hustle, and now like everything podding. People think they can make money with it.

Most people have failed relationships if they aren't married.

Weird thing for a man to say.

joe is the type to go to the grocery store, come back with no groceries and a new girlfriend he didn’t know prior

and he’s damn near 50

Not a conversation men should be having b

I wasn’t having one

I made a statement

a very obvious one speaking to why he’s constantly getting in trouble with women due to his impulsiveness with them

the same convo yall are having right now

Which is exactly why you shouldn’t engage in that type of dialogue with them

Everyone has had female co-workers or people they follow on social media who talk freaky. It doesn’t mean they’re inviting you into their space. It’s always bait. Again, it’s just always been lame IMO.

Until you’re actually in a moment of intimacy with these women, don’t even fall for it. But there’s always some tender d*** dude who falls for the bait and gets himself caught up
Yeah he should know better, at his place of business. If it's a part of the show, don't touch it untilt he cameras start rolling. I remember an old coworker getting reported by someone they flirted back and forth with daily.

It's not real till it's real.

It's a hustle, and now like everything podding. People think they can make money with it.

True. All this podding, credit fixers, life coaching, empowerment, etc is all one big racket/pyramid scheme. Preying on people who don’t know any better.

Some may be legitimately trying to help, but the other 90% :lol: :lol:lol :lol:

Reminds me of the dude who bought the Derrick Grace book. Rather booklet, :lol:.

You should be able to just look and listen to someone and tell if they’re full of s****.

Just like Facebook. Fools who couldn’t even read or were just terrible through their scholastic years trying to kick knowledge. It’s so puzzling to me.

I got a cousin that did 7 years in a prison. A few of them as a matter of fact. Now all of the sudden they realized being a crash dummy got them absolutely nowhere.

Do all this talking and posting on social media like they’re clinical psychologist, but every time I go to their house or get in their car, room is filthy as hell with no bed sheets and car junky as hell :lol: :lol:

Man please. Y’all got bigger issues

Yeah he should know better, at his place of business. If it's a part of the show, don't touch it untilt he cameras start rolling. I remember an old coworker getting reported by someone they flirted back and forth with daily.

It's not real till it's real.

But what if Joe didn't do it?

I realized that men are in a no win situation right now. No evidence. No witnesses. Doesn't matter. All it takes is a comment online.

Looking at the Christian Combs thing, which is a lawsuit. People are assuming he's guilty, because of his dad?

Back
Top Bottom