The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tax was right.

Joe records for about three or four hours and they have breaks during the pod. His phone and everyone elses had to be blowing up. They took a break and watched that video. All you came up with was four minutes?

But then to try to down play your importance and act like other people are stupid? That **** only works with people who are actually stupid to fall for that excuse.

Euphoria dropped while he was recording. He was sounding the horn, he was on Ak stream and everywhere speaking on it. :lol:

Budden having 2-3 DV allegations from his exes and still joining Diddy's freak-offs would be wild

While I'm thinking about it. I have to agree with Ice about that Hulu Black Twitter doc. I have no clue who these people were. I stopped watching it.

and people like Jinx, Van Lathan, Jemele Hill, Amanda Seales I don't know them from twitter. Jemele is the only one who really had or has a presence on Twitter.

Not having Josiah, Fab or Dragonfly up there? Hell, Ice.

It's not a black twitter doc, it's a gay black twitter doc. Damn near every dude on that joint is gay and a couple of the women look like they came off The Chi. [not that there's anything wrong with that]. Who follows these people? Prentice Penny totally eliminated straight black men from Twitter. The two I mentioned, Van and Jinx, that's the two out of like ten.

It's not a black twitter doc, it's a gay black twitter doc. Damn near every dude on that joint is gay and a couple of the women look like they came off The Chi. [not that there's anything wrong with that]. Who follows these people? Prentice Penny totally eliminated straight black men from Twitter. The two I mentioned, Van and Jinx, that's the two out of like ten.

:lol:

A Tyler Perry production basically

Joe went harder than I expected. Should have done this Saturday.

and I hate when women pull what M4 tried to pull. Men should have stopped it. Making it as simple as that. As if Puff didn't have women working for him too. Everyone was complicit who saw it and knew about it and didn't act. I'm sure she's known women who were in abusive relationships.

And a lot of people have the attitude, she picked him. She can leave. Just like people can change, Roger Bonds/Gene Deal and there might be a breaking point. It's too complex for it to simplified like that.

I know I had the attitude with how she left Ryan Leslie for Puff. Look at his career post that and why he had to go indie.

And she still chunky? She got potential if she hit the gym.

That’s why they have several surgeries. They still drinking hella liquor, eating trash food and not working out.

Fort Lauderdale beach 10 minutes away from me if one of y’all wants me to put you down:lol: :lol:

80% of the women who get these procedures continue their routine of eating like slobs and drinking crazy. People forget how many of them are alcoholics

Joe went harder than I expected. Should have done this Saturday.

and I hate when women pull what M4 tried to pull. Men should have stopped it. Making it as simple as that. As if Puff didn't have women working for him too. Everyone was complicit who saw it and knew about it and didn't act. I'm sure she's known women who were in abusive relationships.

And a lot of people have the attitude, she picked him. She can leave. Just like people can change, Roger Bonds/Gene Deal and there might be a breaking point. It's too complex for it to simplified like that.

I know I had the attitude with how she left Ryan Leslie for Puff. Look at his career post that and why he had to go indie.

We’ve all seen or where aware of family members, associates, etc who are in abusive relationships and stay. I’m the type to mind my business. Sorry, not sorry.

My little cousin chose to be with a bum who stole from and beat her. People choose to stay. Male and female. Not getting mixed up in it. Dudes will kill you about these women.

Puff definitely has or probably would’ve had dudes touched (not killed per se) for meddling in his business.

Folks ain’t got time for all that extra nonsense

I knew she was coming

I sort of ignore Tahiry honestly after the Vado situation on camera. Tahiry has anger issues. She had another issue where she attacked a photographer dude, and played victim after he fought back and she ended up hurting her back.

It's a slippery slope messing with some of these women, because some of them don't believe they can be abusers.

Still listening to them pod about the diddy mess but man it’s so hard to listen to Joe when he talks about this kind of stuff . Idk if the domestic abuse situations with him were true but the dating young girls and manipulation were for sure .

He’s saying the right things but just wrong messenger . Too hypocritical

Curious how Joe responds. Does he admit it? Is he forced to? That’s some ugly **** Joe. Can’t be touching women no matter how bad your life is or your age.

Back
Top Bottom