The complete list of TRUE Michael Jordan PEs

Originally Posted by lolblackpeople

to my knowledge, no known XI Concord 45 PE's have surfaced in MJ's size game worn or ds
71c367ae6a88c78ba2983fb3785db17ba670be7b_r.jpg

YES, they have. I know of at least 2 pairs out there, one of which is DS. Also, MJ DID wear the Black/Red XI lows against the Sonics. Go to Getty Images and if it's not there, search NT, it's been posted here as well. 

Originally Posted by cnoriega

to my knowledge, no known XI Concord 45 PE's have surfaced in MJ's size game worn or ds
71c367ae6a88c78ba2983fb3785db17ba670be7b_r.jpg

YES, they have. I know of at least 2 pairs out there, one of which is DS. Also, MJ DID wear the Black/Red XI lows against the Sonics. Go to Getty Images and if it's not there, search NT, it's been posted here as well. 

Great info!  We're gonna have to dig up a pic of MJ in those XI lows and add them to the list.
Are you sure the XI Concord 45 PEs you've seen aren't size 9?  I do know that several stitched 45 size 9s have surfaced.

^^ Yeah, the 45's are MJ's sz 13 PS. 
As for the XI lows, I believe he wore them in Game 1 of the Seattle series in '96.

As for the XI lows, I believe he wore them in Game 1 of the Seattle series in '96.

Can you provide a pic or link to information confirming the XI 45s are out there?

Can you provide a pic or link to information confirming the XI 45s are out there?
Confirmed 45 on BOTH SpaceJams & Concord

MJ DID wear the Black/Red XI lows against the Sonics. Go to Getty Images and if it's not there, search NT, it's been posted here as well. 

I went through all gettys for the 1996 Finals vs Sonics June 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 14th, or 16th.  In games 1-6, he wore the bred hi's in all of those game.  I've seen a pic of him wearing the bred lows before, but its not an in-game pic.  If you can produce the in-game pic, please come forward with it.

Don't forget about the OG Concord XI Lows he wore during the Championship parade. There's also his Wizards '01 III's and XVII Low's, to name a few.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Don't forget about the OG Concord XI Lows he wore during the Championship parade. There's also his Wizards '01 III's and XVII Low's, to name a few.

We defined PE as worn in-game, so the XI columbia don't qualify. If he wore the 2 shoes with the wizards in a game, please provide pics and we will add them to the list. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by green rhino123

What about these joints...?

og air jordan strap
I'm not going to count these as a PE.  This is more of a variant to help with his injury.

a variant made for whom specifically?
The strap is there as a utility....for an injury.  Sorry, it doesn't qualify.  

There are TONS of Jordan PE's made particularly for him, but since we are talking about IN GAME with differences from similar released versions, here's a list of pairs I can think of off the top of my head that aren't on your first post on page 1. I'm sure there is a PE version of every pair, but with no differences other than size tag, but those don't belong in this thread due to your rules. Also, there are tons of Jordan PE's made for MJ that he never wore in a Bulls or Wizards uniform. They are still true Jordan PE's, but still don't belong in this thread. Just had to clarify that just because he didn't wear them on the court, there are still hundreds of other Jordan PE's out there.

TYPS 1985 Air Jordan I mismates (cut slightly lower than any other released 1985 Jordan I)

<I guess most 1985 Jordan in game pics>

Jordan I with Dunk tooling & dual wings logo (on both lateral and medial sides)

<I'll find some in game shots later>

Jordan I Prototype with Jordan II tooling

Jordan IX MCS #45

Jordan IX metal cleat #45

Jordan X Shadow #45

Jordan XI All-Star #23 stitched

Jordan XIII low black/black/red (black pods)

Jordan XIII low black/white/red (white pods)

<I'll find in game pics later>

Jordan XVII low white/uni blue #23

Jordan XVII low black #23

Jordan III TrueBlue/Copper (no red)

I can probably find more pics on my old computer, but that's it for now. I'll probably edit this tomorrow.

-Jermaine

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom