The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

-I really confused about what i wanna do in the future.
-I feel like I have so much to live up to knowing where my dad came from and looking at what he has done his whole life. Also being the first born son makes ithard.
-I'm the only asian kid that didnt play a music instrument when I was younger. Also, I suck at math.
-I can barely speak my native tongue
-I wish I had some sort of talent, or my own "thing". Im just mediocre at everything (drawing, dance, very surface knowledge about topics (not reallyinto a lot of detail). Would be cool if I could play guitar, piano, sing, draw really well or something. I really want to learn to play guitar or something,just havent had time to sit down and get started.
-I haven't played basketball in months.
-I hate wearing glasses. I wish I had 20/20 vision
-I have a 3 month review at work (probation is finished) next weds, my boss told me to start thinking of things I want to ask. I haven't gotten a clue whatI want to ask or what they are going to say about me.
-My g/f makes more money than I do. Really she jokes about how pretty/cute she is and how lucky I am to have her (joking about me being not as good looking asher or ugly :/), I really am. Future is so insecure, yet she still stays with me even when I dont make that much. Now that I've graduated, I realize, itsharder to bag hot/smart girls when you havent developed yourself yet. But yea, Im lucky.
-I procrastinate at everything. I'll surf facebook and NT to avoid sleep when I need it.
-Caught this girl checking me out like 2 feet in front of me at the mall today. I can honestly say I enjoy catching girls looking my way, its like acompliment. She was cute, shouldve said something like "Is something wrong with my outfit?" gf was about 10 ft away in the store.
-I look at all my friends around me, everyones doing big things, grad school, med school interviews, professional degrees (engineering/accounting and gotreally good jobs lined up), I feel like a nobody.
-I wish I knew my grandparents when I was younger and spent more time with them. One of the seniors at work remind me of my grandpa, breaks my heart.Everywhere I go I see grandparents taking out their grandchildren to do whatever. Only memory I have was at home when I complained I didnt have enough soup formy noodles, and my grandma was like in chinese "you want more soup? here." (added some boiling water), though I think she said it rudely to get me toshut up.
-Im terrified of death.
-I dont expect anyone to read all this.
-More to come later
/rant

i regressed spirtually BIG TIME in 08
i go to church only twice a month now
i havent paid tithes this year
i lost my crib to forclosure since my mortgage doubled since I had a ARM
i got dumped by a chic
my credit is shot
every pay period my bank account is in negatives
just reconnected w/ this girl i had a big crush on in college and everything is going perfect; so i spent money i dont have on a plane ticket to go visit hernext weekend
i'm 29, and there's this chic that makes me say "DAMN I WANT HER" when i see her pics on facebook....she's only 20
i'm way too nice to people
i dont have much faith in relationships right now
my future looks bleak...my potential earning power has diminished
i lost my motivation
i lost my motivation
i lost my motivation
did i mention i lost my motivation

I hate the school that I am at. It's basically high school.

UMass keeps rejecting me.

I wish I had a girlfriend but one that is down for me. "I got your back, you got mine" type of mentality.

I'm 21 and people always tell me that I look 16. Have to carry my license everywhere I go. I am unemployed. I fear for the economy. I worry about my motheralot. She has high blood pressure and anxiety.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

I wish I had a boygirlfriend but one that is down for me. "I got your back, you got mine" type of mentality.

I'm 18 and people always tell me that I look 13. Have to carry my license everywhere I go. I am unemployed. I fear for the economy.

- Im afraid of commitment, but i dont really know why. I know deep inside i shouldnt be afraid to be with this girl.

At times I suffer from deep depression.
I feel alone all the time even tho I have mad friends.
I'm very confident I'm going to die at an early age in some sort of freak accident.
Pretty sure I'm going to die alone and with no one at my funeral.
I know what I want to do with my life but at the same time I have no idea.
No one really genuinely cares about my well being.
I'm scared of letting myself get too into women, I did this year and now its tearing me up inside because I'm not sure if I can ever have her again.
I'm too nice to people that have consistently never given me the same in return.
I wonder what my life would be like if my father was still alive.
Failing at life scares me more than anything-pretty sure I'm on the road to it tho.
I hate to say Mayor was right but Howard sucks, I regret going here if I had to do it all over again I would've went to a normal college.
By the way I act and talk in person you'd never know this is how I think. My life is all bad right now, when its good its never that good but when its badits terrible. Now being one of those times I suppose.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'M HIGH
roll.gif
roll.gif

- i have a crush on andre
- i want Jessica to serve me a vegetable pizza
- this UPS job kept me away from seeing my friends and whenever im done with work, im on NT
f8f164485a6de1b1b01ce2d0d8c7052478ab8630.gif

- Black people in Brooklyn have stink houses and whenever i deliver a package i tell them to come outside to sign to avoid the stifling smell of theirhouses/apartments
- Im going to pig the !%$! out for thanksgiving being that ive been dieting long enough

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by CWrite78

these are some crappy "confessions"

Because 95% of whats posted in here isn't really a confession.

bingo. this is more of a "post whatever is on your mind" post. but if these are really confessions.. NT lives a wonderful life.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

At times I suffer from deep depression.
I feel alone all the time even tho I have mad friends.
I'm very confident I'm going to die at an early age in some sort of freak accident.
I know what I want to do with my life but at the same time I have no idea.
No one really genuinely cares about my well being.
I'm too nice to people that have consistently never given me the same in return.
Failing at life scares me more than anything-pretty sure I'm on the road to it tho.
By the way I act and talk in person you'd never know this is how I think. My life is all bad right now, when its good its never that good but when its bad its terrible. Now being one of those times I suppose.

all that %%*# applies to me too
tired.gif

you'll be igh tho.. my momma tells me it's gon get better and she ain't lie to me yet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

these are some crappy "confessions"

Because 95% of whats posted in here isn't really a confession.

bingo. this is more of a "post whatever is on your mind" post. but if these are really confessions.. NT lives a wonderful life.

Yea, I was going to post mine but these left me a bit underwhelmed. Not trying to put down anything that's been said or anything..
pimp.gif

- know this chick who's been throwing herself at me , decent looking girl , but i just haven't taken it . come's over to the crib every twoweek's and we do little thing's here and there but have never really gone anywhere with it , now it's 5 year's later and i STILL haven'tdone anything serious with her . i don't know why .

- everyone in the family is putting high hope's on me to go to college and be the first one to actually graduate highschool on my father's side of thefamily in over 10 generation's , but i can't sit in calculus without feeling like a total drop-out , i don't know anything with number's , ithink that's enough to prove im not cut out for college .

- i got robbed a year or two ago in front of my apartment door , my mom's called the cop's and got dude locked up , now when i walk down the street ,im shifty as hell , stay away from little hispanic dude's my height with long hair because that's what the robber looked like . and im scared to entermy house door thinking something horrible gunna be on the other end .

- i don't smoke , and hate the people my age who do , although im in a relationship with a girl who smoke's about 2 or 3 L's daily .

- i've know this chick for about six who live's about three stop's away on the train from me , but i've never seen her in person .

- im attracted to black famale's but can't commit to a realtionship with one for some reason .

- i want new friend's , tired of the people i know , and to add to that , everyone alway's goes out with a big group and i someone never get invited .

- this is pretty lame , but if i see someone's away message on AIM saying that there out with there friend's , i sometime's fabricate a fakescenario with fake people just to seem like im with my friend's too , although im sitting in the crib eating cheeto's .

- been eyeing this chick for about two year's in school , we get together later and break-up soon after . it's three year's from that break up ,and i STILL find myself drawn to her , even though i NEVER see her anymore . friend's tell me to talk to her but im hesitant because im scared she mightthink im some ultra lame / psycho dude that can't get her off my mind all these year's , which i can't .

im lazy but i really do aspire to being something great.
I am beyond quiet and a lot of times thats just not good. It hurts especially when the ladies are involved.
I hate my job because of my work schedule and i just cant seem to not mentally curse out my boss when i see her.
I have a resolve to be more determined in getting what i want even if it takes work, which i hate doing

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Solemate96 wrote:

I wish I had a boygirlfriend but one that is down for me. "I got your back, you got mine" type of mentality.

I'm 18 and people always tell me that I look 13. Have to carry my license everywhere I go. I am unemployed. I fear for the economy.

I know pronounce you two husband and wife...

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i regressed spirtually BIG TIME in 08
i go to church only twice a month now
i havent paid tithes this year
i lost my crib to forclosure since my mortgage doubled since I had a ARM
i got dumped by a chic
my credit is shot
every pay period my bank account is in negatives

just reconnected w/ this girl i had a big crush on in college and everything is going perfect; so i spent money i dont have on a plane ticket to go visit her next weekend
i'm 29, and there's this chic that makes me say "DAMN I WANT HER" when i see her pics on facebook....she's only 20
i'm way too nice to people
i dont have much faith in relationships right now
my future looks bleak...my potential earning power has diminished
i lost my motivation
i lost my motivation
i lost my motivation
did i mention i lost my motivation
Damn my brotha, hope everything works out well for you...
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Now comon, you're financially shot. Is that really a great idea on your part...
tired.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

i've only been to church twice since mothers day
smh.gif
....sorry god

i really want a tattoo but i know my mom really don't want me to get one. I mean i'm a grown man (21) but i feel like its going to let her down and ihate letting my mom down

my mom thinks i'm doing work study at school but really i have been making all my money gambling on sports at the bookie

i've been winning so much that i gave my girl $200 and proceeded to lose $500 total the next 2 days and i never thought about asking for it back from herbecause i love her that much.....won it back the next two days though
smile.gif

i feel weird knowing my bro (in the 7th grade) is my height 5' 9"....

lesbian pron >>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom