The Cool Greys Got Me Missing These.......

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

cool greys got me missin these!!!

air-jordan-xi-white-concord.jpg
Next X-Mas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes.....But I am happy with the CGs too....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Playoff 12's, sure why not, but knowing JB, they will alter them, probably make them nubuck. I can see it now.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!  this would be terrible@

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Playoff 12's, sure why not, but knowing JB, they will alter them, probably make them nubuck. I can see it now.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!  this would be terrible@

Sooooooo much hate on these XVs... I been lookin for a pair of flint XVs for a while too. They need to retro them, they been retroing everything else way more than enough. They need to drop those high top XVs that they recalled. I think they dropped in white/purple and white/red and white/green. Anyone know which ones I'm talking about?

Sooooooo much hate on these XVs... I been lookin for a pair of flint XVs for a while too. They need to retro them, they been retroing everything else way more than enough. They need to drop those high top XVs that they recalled. I think they dropped in white/purple and white/red and white/green. Anyone know which ones I'm talking about?

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The Flint XV are one of the most underrated Jordan....they break necks everytime I wear them....perfect with jeans

my man i feel u

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The Flint XV are one of the most underrated Jordan....they break necks everytime I wear them....perfect with jeans

my man i feel u

Back
Top Bottom