THE CREEPIEST picture i have ever seen

After all these pictures. I'm still lurkin though. 
nerd.gif

came in this thread hungry :x :smh:

still hungry though

Is the girl in the first pic a toddler Dakota Fanning?

Also yall dudes don't know the difference between creepy and goatse nastiness, cuz that's some of the stuff yall posting in here.
^^^ ive seen that pic many times and i just dont get it,,, someone said that the finger tips are hollow,,,????how'd u expect the inside of a finger to look like?
indifferent.gif
:rofl: @ you thinking that's what the inside of a finger looks like :smh: :stoneface: :x

Last edited:
In the meantime everyone watch "Let The Right One In" a swedish movie of 2008 I believe.

Yooooooo this thread :lol: combination of :smh: x :x x :nerd:

:rofl:
@ the responses on the first few pages

That google maps pic gif :wow:
Anybody have info on the first pic?... and the second? :nerd:

I bet it's only a matter of time before someone posts an intense gore picture.

Last edited:

lord I remember this. I was legit shook and that does not happen.

Is the girl in the first pic a toddler Dakota Fanning?

Also yall dudes don't know the difference between creepy and goatse nastiness, cuz that's some of the stuff yall posting in here.
^^^ ive seen that pic many times and i just dont get it,,, someone said that the finger tips are hollow,,,????how'd u expect the inside of a finger to look like?
indifferent.gif
:rofl: @ you thinking that's what the inside of a finger looks like :smh: :stoneface: :x

:lol: @ the goatse mention. please no one post that or any gore.

dat first pic. creepy story.

what's the last one? only one I'm not familiar with.

Story behind these?

the first picture with the bound kids..

the girl is believed by some to be Tara Calico. you can Google her story. no ID on the boy.

actually I'll just link her story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico

I find real life photos to be the worst honestly. especially when you can see the fear on peoples faces.

like this.

regina-kay-walters-e1348080678148.jpg

If I ever encounter teeth like that when I become a Dentist, I might take leave of absence shortly after.

And by shortly after I mean immediately.

Came in the thread confident.

Saw creepy thing disappear from G Maps. Meh

Looks at stream of creepy pictures.

"Ooooohh goodness."

I thought ya'll had some heat in here...talking that after I finish watching Candy Man at 10 years old type scares.

Nope. 

not all of them are saved >__> some I just Googled off memory.

the postmortem photography ones were saved though. actually used them for a creepy thread on /b/ after I learned about them, I just reuploaded them to my minus. there's plenty more if you Google, none of them are graphic.

Back
Top Bottom