The Cubana Lust Thread.....Jesus Is Living In Her Butt.

From this day forward im going to use that "jesus is living in *insert body part here*" line on mad broads...thank you sir

Originally Posted by doosta45

i wish her sex tape was better.

Peter griffen- Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah

...come again?....she has a sex tape?...this i did not know? any info? PM link or something,

Edit, i just google the sex tape....i wished it was better to...!#* was mad boring, she didnt do anything but just layed there...for those who want to see it,just google it, its the first link.

op, don't waste your time

tape was bunz (no pun)
smh.gif

her dvd > sex tape

Originally Posted by hellaones

op, don't waste your time

tape was bunz (no pun)
smh.gif

her dvd > sex tape

really waisted 6 min of my life...didn't even pitched a tent(catch my drift)
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

doosta45 wrote:

i wish her sex tape was better.

Peter griffen- Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah

...come again?....she has a sex tape?...this i did not know? any info? PM link or something,

Same
tape is garbage. some frail dude smashed. dude was kissing on her and what not. like fam, concentrate on smashing damn. i would have beat it upsomething serious. it got interesting when she rode, but it was still
tired.gif

oh and google is your friend in finding cubana lust sex tape

if you
nerd.gif
what i did there
laugh.gif

i think the tape came out before she blew up, but on ustream she was talking about she like it in the butt to enhance her backside. she sounded like a freak onustream. but look like she was paid to have sex with ol boy. like she aint want to get sex'd but was forced too

damn im mad

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

From this day forward im going to use that "jesus is living in *insert body part here*" line on mad broads...thank you sir
grin.gif
hmm...i may also

Back
Top Bottom