The Curse : Nathan Fielder & Emma Stone - SHOWTIME Series

1702420081496.png

Series been great

Nathan be cracking me up, yo just be saying anything :lol:

Nathan is literally a comedic genius.

From his a comedy central show, to his HBO show last year, and now The Curse (which I really like too)..

He doesn’t miss.

love the ending & how what everyone online thought wuz gunna happen didnt happen. ending had a very "all that build up for what" flavor but i aint mad at it final scenes were 🫨🤣

The ending made sense. The show is called The Curse, he was cursed. People got thrown off because they thought that it was BS, that there was no real supernatural element but in the end, the show kept their word.

What the **** is going on?! :lol:

I went from the first ep to catching a scene from the finale where dude is stuck to the ceiling :rofl:

Definitely gotta watch this season now.

Last edited:
Asher just chillin’ on the front of the house under the overhang. :rofl:

I took some meaning away from the end, but the tonal shift was a bit too jarring for me. Felt like it left a lot unanswered too.

Not mad at the journey overall though. I was trying to figure out where the hell we were going up until like halfway through the last episode. I liked Lost, so it’s fine. :lol:

The first show I’ve ever watched and I have no idea how I feel about it.

When his boy was trying to calm him down in the tree and didn’t know he literally flew up there, I ****in cried laughing.

Show wasn’t that good but the last couple episodes had me dying so it won me over.

Back
Top Bottom