The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

can anyone ID this model?

tumblr_nqyv0yIe5O1qfhqu5o1_1280.jpg

working kinda confused me there, went ahead and ordered a womens 12, im an 11 hope they fit snug

Yeah, you should be ok for a snugger fit. I think Nike suggest 1.5 size up for women's to men's, but if you want it a bit tighter, those should do the trick.

Nike Challenge lwp OG

Most comfortable Nikes I've ever worn.  Still have a pair in Mint condition.

I got two pairs still in my collection that are totally wearable. One I played in for a time and then tracked down a pair in great condition on eBay a few years later. I wore all the gear from that "Tennis Sucks" ad campaign when I played. Shirts, shorts, hat (skull & cross racquets) and even the Nike bandana! :smile:

Just sat and looked through this entire thread. Wow. Some of these shoes make me depressed. Nike really needs to bring a lot of these back out. Some of them, completely forgot about.

supremexheat supremexheat collection stood out the most. ****, got a little bit of everything.

I sold most of my shoes and I've been looking for a few OGs that I let go. Looking for the Kidd MORF and the GP III (White) which I had and sold. Always looking for BB4s. Would love to get the OG KB 8 II.

Just sat and looked through this entire thread. Wow. Some of these shoes make me depressed. Nike really needs to bring a lot of these back out. Some of them, completely forgot about.

supremexheat supremexheat collection stood out the most. ****, got a little bit of everything.

I sold most of my shoes and I've been looking for a few OGs that I let go. Looking for the Kidd MORF and the GP III (White) which I had and sold. Always looking for BB4s. Would love to get the OG KB 8 II.

Funny you say that buddy. I have a pair of Kidd MORF's in my collection. I'll have to get them out and post a picture of them. I loved the MORF concept with the different skins. Thought the Kidd ones were the coolest. I'll track them down & post a pic in here :smile:

I got two pairs still in my collection that are totally wearable. One I played in for a time and then tracked down a pair in great condition on eBay a few years later. I wore all the gear from that "Tennis Sucks" ad campaign when I played. Shirts, shorts, hat (skull & cross racquets) and even the Nike bandana!
smile.gif
I have a white pair that is still wearable.  I came across them in my friend's collection.  Since they were my size and showed no signs of cracking I slipped them on and....Wow!  So comfortable.  That inner sock just hugs your feet in all the right places.  

I was never much into tennis but I did watch Agassi whenever I could.  He was the guy when I was growing up.

SMH, I remember the Kidd joints being on sale for $50 and didn't get them. I had the white GP 3s and sold them like two years ago. Went through a phase where I wanted to get rid of every shoe I own and I really regret selling that one. Loved the white GP3s.

Back
Top Bottom