The Dark Knight Midnight Release

I was
laugh.gif
when i saw that my store was gonna midnight release a DVD
eek.gif

pre ordered mine for the hell of it at work a few weeks back

We've got damn near 2000 copies on both formats in 3 shippers

This release is not to be taken lightly from a sales standpoint

Lol is it really that serious. I will admit i was at the midnight release in theaters. But for a DVD release? I might pick it up 2morrow after work. But *%%$ Ilook like standing out in this cold %#* weather we got up in the Tri-state for a dvd

I'm thinking I can stroll into Wal-Mart at midnight and be fine. I did this once with Madden and no problems.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Why? Is Batman going to be there himself?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, I pre-ordered mine at Best Buy a few weeks ago and I will pick it up tomorrow when I get off of work. I'm in no rush to pick it up. I've yetto watch Hancock and I've had that for 2 weeks now.

ill cop tomorrow after work. i dont see any reason why i would need to watch that long *$# movie at midnight.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Why? Is Batman going to be there himself?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

there probably will be some over crazed fans that will dress up like Batman or one of the other characters. my college has free movie nights where studentscome to an auditorium and watch the featured film of the week. when i went to watch batman there was a girl dressed up as the joker, she went all out for this,the only thing that made it odd was we we watched the movie 3 weeks after hallloween. oh and no one sat by her either.

I preorder mine from bestbuy and i got these sick joker poster by preordering it
pimp.gif
, so i went back and preorder it again to get the batman poster
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
people are really gonna go buy this dvd at midnight? are they gonna go home and watch it right away?

OD.

They are planning to rerelease the The Dark Knight onto IMAX early next year for a limited time to sway some Academy Award votes.

I cop the blu-ray after I see it on IMAX one last time.

Back
Top Bottom