THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Can someone make a separate thread for the shooting? its not letting me and dosent need to be in this one.

Wow....homeboy doesn't deserve anything less than death by the hands of the Mexican Cartels....why would you even do that to a bunch of people that never did anything to you...

Last edited:
Can someone make a separate thread for the shooting? its not letting me and dosent need to be in this one.

QFT

This freaking happened at a midnight showing of the movie :stoneface:

Effin NT Kids on here nowadays.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
illmaticsoulchild here... what the hell happened to NT, lol

I'll put a more comprehensive review of the film once I get some rest, but in short, if I were to rank the films in the trilogy..

1. The Dark Knight

2. Batman Begins

3. The Dark Knight Rises

Solid film, but the script was way to loose. Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle was amazing.

Loved it. Nolan pulled off an amazing UNPLANNED trilogy. Wish it had more Batman in it though ******. They should've called it Joseph Gordin Levitt Rises.. Dude was the star of the movie

I kinda rolled my eyes at his "full name"

Seems like people were either disappointed or truly loved it. I will just have to see it myself. But some reviews online do echo what the disappointed NTers were saying.

I dont think yall understand how high Nolan set the bar with The Dark Knight. To make a film better than that would be nearly impossible, especially a sequel. Nolan just made one of the greatest trilogies in cinema history, and this film finished it off perfectly.

1) i look at anne in a new light now...when she was on the bike, num num num
2) enjoyed myself but no villain will ever compare to heath/joker
3) no movie franchise has ever made the hero and antagonist(s) so equally lovable
4) academy award for costume design off bane's wool full length press conference coat! SWAG!
5) i guess im the only one in my theatre that saw ramona and beezus....:nerd:

Last edited:
Think it's safe to say that no one else should even try to remake batman film in a very long time.

:smh: Would love to see Batman rebooted into a less realistic world were half of Batman's rouges gallery wouldn't look out of place, Clayface, Poison Ivy etc.

I dont think yall understand how high Nolan set the bar with The Dark Knight. To make a film better than that would be nearly impossible, especially a sequel. Nolan just made one of the greatest trilogies in cinema history, and this film finished it off perfectly.

All of this. I'll add that for me personally I didn't think it was close to seeing TDK... until the ending. The ending really did a lot for me.

The ending REALLY did a lot for me. They closed it up real well.

and
The Bane beatdown :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: his taunting during that. :x :smoking
'You use the darkness as a weapon, but I am the darkness' or some **** like that.

Also, more Cillian Murphy :rofl:

and Marion Cotillard is sexy with that little accent of her's.

Last edited:
Also. The ending

He should make 4th we need to see Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, or The Riddler

those villians I would love to see in a Nolan film :smokin

Maaaaan JOKER as the judge would have been so much cooler... and that ending... was def.
batman-bomb.gif
lol

Bane was great. very cool movie and characters.

Last edited:
Someone PM the ending, I dont mind being spoiled. Probably want see the movie til next weekend. Might take my boys to see Spiderman this weekend.

Oh, and lets not forget my dude Bale perfectly played a Psycho when Heath was doing movies like "A Knights Tale". SMH, Christian gets no props.

take it easy man, they all put on a great performance throughout the trilogy. no need to hate.

Tom Hardy :pimp:

I thought Tom Hardy really put on a hell of a performance.

the fight choreography was very good, that first time they met I was on the edge of my seat.

Back
Top Bottom