THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I haven't seen the prologue (I want to watch the entire film fully on 7/20/12), but his voice in the trailer was good for me. I always thought that since Star Wars was a big influence in Nolan's childhood, he wanted Bane's voice to be Darth Vader-$+*.
BTW, one of the best fan made trailers I've seen for the "Dark Knight Legend" (Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Styled)..

That fan trailer was awesome.
pimp.gif

i hate saying this, but after watching the trailer again.. the background going white at the end scares me

i have nothing but faith in nolan.. but as a former fan of lost, the white background scares me

Just re-did the front page with HQ versions of the photos that were originally shown in Empire Magazine. Some really nice wallpaper-sized images.
Also included the screencaps from the trailer (from SHH message boards)...

My dude, phenomenal job on these HD pictures. Its exactly what I was looking for. You always come through when it comes to this. Thanks!

– TNA star D’Angelo Dinero has a small role in the upcoming blockbuster Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises. The Pope will be playing a henchman of the film’s main villain, Bane.

Is this real life?
laugh.gif

Newark, NJ – After watching the official trailer for The Dark Knight Rises earlier today, Larry Hake, 24, asked to be put in a cryogenic state at The University Hospital at Newark. Mr. Hake elected to freeze himself with no promise of revival, because he could not bear to wait another six months for the final installment of the Nolan-directed Batman series.

“What’s the point?

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Is this real life?
laugh.gif

Newark, NJ – After watching the official trailer for The Dark Knight Rises earlier today, Larry Hake, 24, asked to be put in a cryogenic state at The University Hospital at Newark. Mr. Hake elected to freeze himself with no promise of revival, because he could not bear to wait another six months for the final installment of the Nolan-directed Batman series.

“What’s the point?

I've been re-reading Knightfall this week and I always hoped that someone would make a movie of that story - and this seems to have some parts.

One part I really like is this - clearly from when Az-Bat is active and Bruce hasn't recovered-

JamesGordon glanced up from the report he was studying to the rain-streaked windowof his office and the blurred lights of the city outside it. The weather man onhis car radio had said there was a tropical storm down south that might reachGotham by morning. Maybe he should tell his officers to prepare for a blow. He’dmonitor the situation, and if the worst seemed likely, he’d issue appropriateorders to the next watch. 
"CommissionerGordon," someone said from the shadows behind him.

Withoutlooking back, Gordon said, "Son, someday you’re going to get yourself killed,sneaking around like that."

Robinstepped around the desk into the light from the single lamp on it. "Not ifI do it right. And I had a good teacher."

"Iguess you did, at that. What’s on your mind?"

"Someonesaid you’d have information about a kidnapping... or a threat against thepresident."

"That‘someone’ is him. Your teacher. The real Batman. Not the sadistic clown who’staken his place."

"Youknow?"

"I’mnot an idiot."

"Well,do you have the information, Commissioner?"

"Hecalled me at home. Mentioned something that happened on a bridge once to provehis identity. Then he told me to monitor a certain radio frequency."

"Ahoming signal?"

"Yougot it." Gordon used a forefinger to push his glasses up his nose andleaned back in his chair.

"Hesaid I might find the bastards who wiped out that English village and the would- be presidential assassin at the end of it."

"Thendo it."

"Can’t,son. We lost the signal somewhere off the coast of North Carolina."

"Sendsomebody to wherever you last heard it-"

"We’vebeen in touch with the Coast Guard. They’ve got a storm down that way, maybe ahurricane. They’ll send out choppers when it passes. That could be a couple ofdays."

Robinmoved closer. "In the meantime, there’s nothing you can do."

"Afraidnot. He’s in trouble, isn’t he?"

"Idon’t know. Yes."

"Spinalinjury and he still goes after the bad guys."

"How’dyou know about that?"

"Onceupon a time, I was a pretty good cop. I haven’t entirely lost the knack. We gotreports of some big guy named Bane snapping Batman across his knee. Two of thewitnesses were winos, and we pretty much discount anything they say, butanother was a very sober elderly lady on her way to early Mass. Her accountagreed with the winos’ all the way. That’s pretty good circumstantial evidence.But mainly, there’s this clown I mentioned. Batman and me aren’t exactly pokerbuddies. I never saw his face and I suspect I’ve never heard his real voice.But I know he’s not a punk. And whoever’s wearing his suit is."

Obviously there's no Robin in these movies but I always liked the fact that Gordon probably knows - but doesn't want to know. I can see that being in the movie somewhere too.

Back
Top Bottom