THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Ra is only in a flashback. Nolan doesn't/won't use "magic" or anything "supernatural" like the Lazarus Pit in his Batman films.
Spoiler [+]
198910-225627_10150594373055203_687075202_18294670_846347_n.jpg

PHPRZhNHcFEgTW_1_m.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I believe that is the well they keep showing Bane climb up and down on several trailers, that likely leads to the newly built Batcave. It could also be the prison where he held Bruce in the trailer. I highly doubt it's the pit.

It being the Lazarus Pit was pure speculation. 

I mean really look at the first two Batman films, Nolan tried to do it as realistic as possible even explaining his various weapons including putting a function in the ears in his mask.

Spoiler [+]
 That would make sense if the pics I posted weren't from when they filmed in India. Why would they need to film shots of a well all the way in India. I know that Nolans trying to keep it realistic but if he's going to show Ras' past then he's more than likely going to show him discovering the pits. Just my opinion.

Batman is NOT dying. Lets be real here. Lettuce be cereal here.

I haven't seen nor heard anything from anyone. I'm just a fan and a realist. You don't kill Batman. This is not Armageddon where Bruce Willis heroically sacrifices himself.
The cream always rises to the top.

Spoiler [+]
198910-225627_10150594373055203_687075202_18294670_846347_n.jpg

PHPRZhNHcFEgTW_1_m.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I believe that is the well they keep showing Bane climb up and down on several trailers, that likely leads to the newly built Batcave. It could also be the prison where he held Bruce in the trailer. I highly doubt it's the pit.

I mean really look at the first two Batman films, Nolan tried to do it as realistic as possible even explaining his various weapons including putting a function in the ears in his mask.

Spoiler [+]
 That would make sense if the pics I posted weren't from when they filmed in India. Why would they need to film shots of a well all the way in India. I know that Nolans trying to keep it realistic but if he's going to show Ras' past then he's more than likely going to show him discovering the pits. Just my opinion.
Spoiler [+]
It doesn't matter where they film it, with it being shallow and big, obviously their going to do some angle camera work a la Lord of the Rings. So he likely wants to shoot it from the outside with the well being desolated. Or he'd just change the background altogether. There are various reasons to shoot in other countries. Cost and tax comes to mind but maybe they were already shooting a different scene in India already so it was more efficient to shoot it there in the open space. Reports were actually them shooting some scenes in a city or village in India iirc. 

The Lazarus Pit just isn't plausible on Nolans Batverse. I mean come on, he won't even call Harvey Dent Two-Face in the film. He even made Catwomans ears form when she puts her shades up, there aren't reallyc at ears on her costume. That's how realistic he is so there is no way he would even think or consider the Lazarus Pit in this film.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
It doesn't matter where they film it, with it being shallow and big, obviously their going to do some angle camera work a la Lord of the Rings. So he likely wants to shoot it from the outside with the well being desolated. Or he'd just change the background altogether. There are various reasons to shoot in other countries. Cost and tax comes to mind but maybe they were already shooting a different scene in India already so it was more efficient to shoot it there in the open space. Reports were actually them shooting some scenes in a city or village in India iirc. 

The Lazarus Pit just isn't plausible on Nolans Batverse. I mean come on, he won't even call Harvey Dent Two-Face in the film. He even made Catwomans ears form when she puts her shades up, there aren't reallyc at ears on her costume. That's how realistic he is so there is no way he would even think or consider the Lazarus Pit in this film.

Spoiler [+]
Eh you're probably right,probably just the fanboy in me that's hoping to see the lazarus pit 
laugh.gif
. Guess we'll just have to wait.

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Eh you're probably right,probably just the fanboy in me that's hoping to see the lazarus pit 
laugh.gif

It's all good. I also wish Bane would get bigger and stronger with a dose of venom but I have slowly accepted that it will not happen and will just expect Nolan to bring us an amazing movie anyway. 

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

It's all good. I also wish Bane would get bigger and stronger with a dose of venom but I have slowly accepted that it will not happen and will just expect Nolan to bring us an amazing movie anyway. 
He could still have the Venom. Maybe it'll just pump him up in different ways. Make his senses super and quicker reflexes. Like a instant PED.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

He could still have the Venom. Maybe it'll just pump him up in different ways. Make his senses super and quicker reflexes. Like a instant PED.

That's what I was thinking, it's the edge he could have against Batman and it would be gas induced through his mask instead of injected in liquid form. I still want to see his just bulk up like a super saiyan I guess. 
laugh.gif
 Not really possible on Nolanverse but I'd like to see it pulled off well and realistically (if possible).

Originally Posted by RKO2004

That's what I was thinking, it's the edge he could have against Batman and it would be gas induced through his mask instead of injected in liquid form. I still want to see his just bulk up like a super saiyan I guess. 
laugh.gif
 Not really possible on Nolanverse but I'd like to see it pulled off well and realistically (if possible).

Yeah I know what you mean. Maybe but we're 2+ months from knowing. 
I can see them fighting and as soon as Batman thinks he's gaining an edge, Bane gases up and is full strength again. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Originally Posted by donmega

Couldn't have said it better. 
As I have noted in one of my earlier posts, since the Batman franchise itself is an homage to Pulp magazines from an earlier era, it perfectly makes sense for Nolan to make his Batman movies in the realm of film noir. Avengers is, a superhero movie. Batman is a crime drama that just happens to have the main detective dress up as a bat 
wink.gif
citizen_cane.gif

So many people just don't realize this

If you replaced Batman's character with a non super-hero character - 

A highly motivated detective with a tragic past

A highly educated person compelled to stop a terrorist (dressed as a clown or with a bane mask)

Or a character with really dark roots trying to do the right thing

All without the costume - the movie would still be the same quality film.

Dang I second this.

It only makes sense...
DC33.jpg

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

citizen_cane.gif

So many people just don't realize this

If you replaced Batman's character with a non super-hero character - 

A highly motivated detective with a tragic past

A highly educated person compelled to stop a terrorist (dressed as a clown or with a bane mask)

Or a character with really dark roots trying to do the right thing

All without the costume - the movie would still be the same quality film.

Dang I second this.

It only makes sense...
DC33.jpg
Batman_86941e_2948297.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I HOPE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE KIND ENOUGH TO LET THE WORD OUT ONCE TIX GO ON SALE!  IMAX THEATER MANAGER TOLD ME TO CHECK WITHING 4-6 WEEKS TO DEBUT FYI[/color]

^
Does it even matter?

I was watching a Tom Hardy interview.  Guy was a hooligan when he was younger.  He also seems to be a little crazy like Bale is.  Those 2 probably got along well.

That poster sucks
laugh.gif

They literally just took the first teaser poster and photoshopped an old promo picture of Batman from TDK onto it. I thought it was fake when I first saw it.

*edit*

0uNfk.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Movie will still be great though

Back
Top Bottom