THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

In TV Spot #2 You can see clearly that Bruce Wayne in walking with a cane and did anybody notice the grey in his hair????  Man this should be so god damn epic!  Batman comes back after 8 years, aging and all... ready to give his life and every he's worked for, for Gotham 

Possible spoiler

Spoiler [+]
dark_knight_rises_toy_2.jpg
dark_knight_rises_toys.jpg
Who are those last 2 on the right??? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Young R'as,League of shadows Bruce Wayne or maybe JGL's character as someone else? and who the hell is the batman beyond Terry Mcginnis looking character? Maybe someone else (JGL?) takes up the mantle eventually after whatever happens to Bruce Wayne happens,Nightwing?

I seriously cannot wait 2 more months 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Team TDKR anyone?

So whenever IMax tickets go on sale, we can just purchase online? Never did that before.

Anne looking good in that suit.  I still think Michelle Pfeiffer looked better in her catsuit 
smokin.gif

Yea, I don't like Anne's look at all.

But I did like how they used her as Selena Kyle in the trailer.

Not the actress we deserve, but the one this movie needs?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Team TDKR anyone?

So whenever IMax tickets go on sale, we can just purchase online? Never did that before.
I did that for TDK. I bought 15 tickets 3 or 4 weeks in advance for my friends and I.

EDIT: For the premiere, that is.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Yea, I don't like Anne's look at all.

But I did like how they used her as Selena Kyle in the trailer.

Not the actress we deserve, but the one this movie needs?
nerd.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Bruh she has zero curves.This dude Nolan is hilarious.

Perhaps Nolan is not into that much of eye candy? I dunno. One thing's for sure though, dude is such a cinematic genius in my book.

Having a big butt isn't a prerequisite for being Catwoman like some feel it should.  Maybe Nolan's a boob guy.  She's got a good rack 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

In TV Spot #2 You can see clearly that Bruce Wayne in walking with a cane and did anybody notice the grey in his hair????  Man this should be so god damn epic!  Batman comes back after 8 years, aging and all... ready to give his life and every he's worked for, for Gotham 

I dont know it looked like that was the light.

I still think Angelina woulda killed that role as Cat Woman but in Nolan I trust.

Back
Top Bottom