THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by Legendairy Stinson

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Whats the best theater in NY to see this in?
AMC Lowes Lincoln Square 13 aka the real 70mm IMAX screen
http://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres/amc-loews-lincoln-square-13
Exactly where I got my tics 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

this movie comes out July 20th.....

im lost, lol

laugh.gif
 Pre-sale for tickets started today and are actually selling out. It feels like a Jordan midnight release. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Al Audi

this movie comes out July 20th.....

im lost, lol

laugh.gif
 Pre-sale for tickets started today and are actually selling out. It feels like a Jordan midnight release. 
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this is gonna dethrone avengers sales, i see it now

am i the only one who thinks this movie will not be good, i hope not, i'm not expecting anything special from this movie

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

am i the only one who thinks this movie will not be good, i hope not, i'm not expecting anything special from this movie

i REALLY want it to be good but, gotdamn its gonna be hard to make it better than TDK

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I have faith. I didn't expect Nolan to make TDK as great as it is, I didn't expect the Avengers to be as good as it is either and SpiderMan is actually looking decent too (looks better than 3 from the trailers at least) so the summer is shaping up well. I think TDKR has the potential to be as good or even better simply because Nolan can give you that wow factor in the end, whether it's the end of Batman via injury or death or something completely out of the blue we would never see coming. If he can pull that great ending off, you'll likely leave the theater with a feeling it was better or just as good as TDK.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Legendairy Stinson

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Whats the best theater in NY to see this in?
AMC Lowes Lincoln Square 13 aka the real 70mm IMAX screen
http://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres/amc-loews-lincoln-square-13
Exactly where I got my tics 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Its not reserved seating though, correct? I'm about to cop a ticket for morning of the friday it comes out. Thats how I usually first watch a movie I really want to see 

tickets for the midnight screening were sold out almost instantly for us in the LA/hollywood area. I managed to get tickets at 11pm on friday.

laugh.gif
I had no chance getting the midnight tickets. Hell i couldnt' even find any showtimes on Friday for IMAX. Watching it at noon on saturday

The only ones I see worth getting are the midnight releases. I hate dealing with the hassle of getting them in person.

But anyways I got my costume and trilogy tickets ready to go!

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Arclight Dome, front balcony seats just like i wanted. My body is ready

I'm expecting Bale and Nolan to be there to introduce the movie just like other major releases there

No way! Do they really?
I'm going to the Arclight Sherman Oaks.
Yea man ive been to few releases and they have had a few cats show up

iron man 2 -robert downey jr was there
inglorious bastards - tarrantino showed up

those are just a few that i can remember

Back
Top Bottom