THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....those Warner Brothers copywrite claims are lame as hell.

Really.

...do the suits actually think since they blocked it, people will tune into MTV to see this 'exclusive footage'? nah, we'll wait for it to be uploaded again, duh. i swear some of these suits have no idea of whats going on today with the internet.

....those Warner Brothers copywrite claims are lame as hell.

Really.

...do the suits actually think since they blocked it, people will tune into MTV to see this 'exclusive footage'? nah, we'll wait for it to be uploaded again, duh. i swear some of these suits have no idea of whats going on today with the internet.

Sometimes I think they just like screwing with us. We're going to eventually find a way around it or wait for the movie. These guys are so out of touch. It'd actually help them to have more see these previews.

2hrs and 45min ohh ima be cooked
pimp.gif

The Dark Knight Rises Production Notes Reveal New Details

Director Chris Nolan on the time lapse between films: "Our story picks up eight years later, when it seems that Batman and Commissioner Gordon have succeeded—the Dark Knight is no longer needed in Gotham. In that regard, Bruce Wayne has won the battle, but he is traumatized by what happened and doesn’t know how to move on from being the figure of Batman. ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ very much deals with the consequences of his and other characters’ actions in the previous films."

Christian Bale on Bruce Wayne's journey throughout the series:"In ‘Batman Begins,’ you see the tragedy and the pain that motivates this angry young man, who feels useless and is searching for a path—who wants to find out who he is and what he can become. Then in ‘The Dark Knight,’ he’s discovered that path. He is useful; he is doing what he imagines is the best thing for him to be doing in his life. Now, we are eight years on and he has lost the one thing that gave him a purpose…until he is forced to deal with a new threat to the city and to himself."

On Bane: "While the Scarecrow was a madman and the Joker an anarchist, “Bane is a terrorist in both his mentality and his actions,

Originally Posted by RFX45

Director Chris Nolan on the time lapse between films: "Our story picks up eight years later, when it seems that Batman and Commissioner Gordon have succeeded—the Dark Knight is no longer needed in Gotham. In that regard, Bruce Wayne has won the battle, but he is traumatized by what happened and doesn’t know how to move on from being the figure of Batman. ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ very much deals with the consequences of his and other characters’ actions in the previous films."

Christian Bale on Bruce Wayne's journey throughout the series:"In ‘Batman Begins,’ you see the tragedy and the pain that motivates this angry young man, who feels useless and is searching for a path—who wants to find out who he is and what he can become. Then in ‘The Dark Knight,’ he’s discovered that path. He is useful; he is doing what he imagines is the best thing for him to be doing in his life. Now, we are eight years on and he has lost the one thing that gave him a purpose…until he is forced to deal with a new threat to the city and to himself."

On Bane: "While the Scarecrow was a madman and the Joker an anarchist, “Bane is a terrorist in both his mentality and his actions,

It's only July 5th. Sheesh this seems so far away. Two more Fridays.

Bane is going to be such a bad *%+. Brute force is appreciated.

It's only July 5th. Sheesh this seems so far away. Two more Fridays.

Bane is going to be such a bad *%+. Brute force is appreciated.
I. Can. Not. Wait. 

My bros friend won a contest to go to the red carpet premier in MIA, he is taking my brother and I am jelly, good for him though, get two nights in hotel on the beach and go to red carpet event.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

There needs to be at least 3 fights between the Bat and Bane
one in the "subway"/underground whatever, one in front of "city hall"...no hints of any more...i miss one 
nerd.gif

one another note

I WISH , i wish there's was a "speech" like Loki gave in avengers from Bane. (i consider the Germany scene, and glass box "speech")

I'm trying to avoid reviews but seems like most are great and others are even saying it might be Nolans best film ever.

I can't believe I have to wait two more weeks to see this!

I'm trying to avoid reviews but seems like most are great and others are even saying it might be Nolans best film ever.

Hey, its two weeks instead of two years or months. Make it through this next week and home free after that.
pimp.gif

Hey, its two weeks instead of two years or months. Make it through this next week and home free after that.
pimp.gif
It's almost time
pimp.gif

Some behind the scenes footage.

Not sure how much spoilers are in it since i'm not gonna watch but if you're interested in it then there ya go
happy.gif

Can anyone who has read spoilers just answer one question for me?

Spoiler [+]
Please tell me this happens...

Bane-Breaking-Batman.png

Back
Top Bottom