THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Last post and I'm out till after seeing this. From the SHH boards someone who is nitpicky, went into the movie looking for the early critiques said it's better than TDK.

He said at the end he was standing, stunned, teared up and giddy at what he just saw.

Soo...who's copping??

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens-ua-gotham-rogues-football-jersey/pid1240312-750

I said I wasnt gonna post in this thread again till after I watch the movie but now I'm getting worried about getting a good seat friday morning. I'm only going by myself, but do ya'll think I'm gonna have to line up early just to get a decent seat? Any of you have experience with this, especially at AMC Lincoln Square in NYC? Showtime is 10:25 am. I think people will be lining up overnight and **** x_X

How many times yall gonna see it?

I saw BB once and TDK 3 times in theaters. Crazy.

Prob 3 for this again.

I'm sooooooo excited for this, words can't even explain yo. Wish I could watch it at midnight but the theater I was going to was only doing IMAX showings for the entire trilogy for midnight shows. So I decided to tough it out and watch it on IMAX Friday night. Hopefully the IMAX will be worth it, missing a party cause of this as well lol smh oh well.

Thanks for the trilogy Nolan. 7.5/10 for me as some parts didnt really connect well for me personally.
How ever the ending was interesting non the least...there will be no robin in this movie alright :wink:

i got my tickets ready for tomorrow. i'll be heading out with the wifey for a nice steak dinner before watching this movie. got to put proper closure to this trilogy. this will be a day to remember. :pimp:

Yo, I bought tickets for the 10:45am showing on Friday (in downtown Chi)......how early should a young bol show up (no assigned seating)?

[COLOR=#red]-The Juice[/COLOR]

Last edited:
If anyone wants some Gotham Rogues apparel, check Under Armour.  Might pick up the hoody, but $80 is pretty steep for that.  Kinda disappointed they didn't have the original black UA Rogues shirt...

Crap, I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger on that hoody or not, but it's insanely tempting right now.

bought my ticket for midnight, going to try to get there at 11pm or so. I remember when i went to see dark knight i had to sit in like the 3rd row :lol:

2:45 i feel like that means no drink lol

bought my ticket for midnight, going to try to get there at 11pm or so. I remember when i went to see dark knight i had to sit in like the 3rd row :lol:
2:45 i feel like that means no drink lol
You be alright. I had a drink, made it to the end just fine.

Back
Top Bottom