- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

Just in yesterday,
AIR ZOOM FLIGHT PREMIUM (OLYMPIC COLOR-WAY)

&
For all you WTAPS FAN, def some new gear in. If ou're looking for pictures check the blog

Hey BBert!
Any word on the DJ Clark Kent 112 pack? Any/all info would be greatly appreciated.
peace
Perry

Def like TTD said new FL gear in, truckers hat, shirts, messenger bag & accessories.

Also
NIKE AF1 Olympic Bird's Nest....simple colorway but killer material

For pictures, check the BLOG

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Hey BBert!
Any word on the DJ Clark Kent 112 pack? Any/all info would be greatly appreciated.
peace
Perry
nerd.gif

Sorry still no work or info in regards to that pack. Hopefully we'll get it because those trainers are mad ill. But as for a 100% def answer i couldn'tgive you one. But IF we do get them, we'll post it on the blog or on here

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Hey BBert!
peace
Perry

7-9-08...Any word guys? I heard Huf and TrueSole is dropping them this saturday the 12th.

peace

I don't have a def answer on that one.....best bet is to call the store and they'll be more than welecome to answer ur question.

On that note: The store dropped three new shoes:

Nike sweet classic BLK/WHT
Nike Blazer OLYMPIC INSPIRED NVY BLUE, SILVER, WHT
Nike Womens Internationalist ICE BLUE, RED, WHT

To see pictures check the blog

Yes i work at the store once in a while, but doesn't mean i know every info on EVERY shoe release. I post info on shoes that drop through the blog in casefolks don't check the blog. Like i said if they're releasing it will be posted up on the blog or if you really want to know for sure if we get them ornot call the store. If you need the number give me a shout.

a little early info for those who check the blog, the 3rd and final dqm blazer is releasing in store this sat... Definitely the best colorway in my opinion.

^^^ Is there going to be a size 12 for sale and whats the price thanks .. also what size do them wtaps tees go up to ...

might be too early but any word on the infrared 90s?

No word Ayo, but i'll def post info or TRIPLE will. And yea def MORE NEW WTAPS gear in . But if it was available for ordering we will def order it since weordered the AM90 Currents & Neon 95's.

RICO, there's usually a 12 in the batch regardless and as for price don't know. W TAPS tee go up to a XXL.

^^^ Thanks for the info .... reason why i was asking on the size is because I dont want to go up there and be told NO size 12 ....

DARKSIDE UPDATE 7/17/08:
NEW HIDE & SEEK GEAR.

MENs
Nike Air Max 1 BLK / GOLD

WOMENs
Nike Air Max 90 school edition blk/ wht
Nike Dunk Low school edition blk/ wht
Nike Dunk Hi blk/ multi color polka dots front

Check blog for pictures and other info.

BERT

Back
Top Bottom