The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

I was for sure my body was ready...It wasn't (Saw them plump ******* then felt the hot innards)  
laugh.gif
But still...Bliss. The next morning was even better.
pimp.gif

Passenger seat of my car when I was 17. Made the mistake of going raw the first time
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
Kinda like chasing that first high.

iT WAS A BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY I had just gotten out of Saturday School and went to my GF house (I'll try to post pic later) We were trying to put something together and started kissing like it was going out of style. She was so bad, had that nice *$$ from having a baby. I knew it was about to go down when she took her daughter downstairs. Went back in that bedroom and just blew my mind...when I first put it in she quifed (sp?) I thought she farted LMAO I may have gotten two minutes in that pie. I remember when I felt that surge coming I tried to slow down and when I saw there was no point, started banging out

She went to the bathroom got me a warm towel to clean up with it...that day I will never forget

i think the first time any of us heard a queef we panicked thinking " did this b just fart on me "
laugh.gif

Listen close, good brethren of NT, as I weave the tale of the day I first discovered a woman's warmth.

T'was a hot summer day; May 25th, 2004 to be precise. Another academic year had finally met its end and all around the land were adolescent youngsters concocting mischievous schemes. I myself had recently acquired a female companion. Her face was quite subpar and her backside resembled a compasses scale of a 90 degree angle with only slight variation, but her bosom seemed as though they'd been blessed by the gods themselves. Being new to the learning institution, I found the task of entering into manhood quite difficult; moving from another state and having to start from scratch with the harlots and wenches. Alas, I spent the year trying to lose my virginity, but my efforts had failed to bear results. So for a fortnight, I implored my charm on aforementioned strumpet. She devoured every line just as an unsuspecting fish consumes a floating worm attached to a fisherman's rod. As the weeks dwindled away, I found myself in a thicket. My newly acquired friends regaled in tales of pummeling females all year, while I was reduced to lying about my endeavors. I was ashamed and told myself I must lose this wretched curse. With school over, it was now, or never... or the next time a female invited me over. I put all my cards on the table and asked the wench to accompany her on her walk home. She knew my motives, and obliged. Without hesitation, she invited me into her home and we began to watch the film "Freddie got Fingered" starring such lovable actors as the Canadian Tom Greene whose humor did well to lighten the already tense mood. Before I knew it, her shirt was laying on the floor, abandoned as a mother abandons the run of her litter. Through some magic, my fingers found themselves deep in the crevices of her vaginal orifice. Feeling accomplished, but realizing I'd come too far to turn back now, I pulled her panties off and puled out two condoms. She asked if I'd ever done this before, and I replied (quite jovially I might add) "Yes! Three times." I rid myself of my bottoms and she proceeded to climb on top of me. Anticipation and adrenaline coursing through every vein in my body, I held her hips with trembling hands and guided her down. I wore the look of a child who'd just been told to have his way with as much candy as he can handle. Smiling from ear to ear, the phase "I'm not a virgin anymore" repeated in my head as if someone had caused the record to skip. The feat lasted all of 30 minutes, to which I never climaxed. Perhaps it was the adrenaline. Perhaps it was the two condoms I'd resorted to use for fear of pregnancy or stds. I'll never know. She told me her mother would be home soon and I took my leave. I waited two days before calling her. During those two days, I'd grow fearful that she would have me arrested for rape so I convinced my mother to let me transfer school. When I spoke to her, I wove a tale of my return to my home state and expressed my sadness for never being able to see her again. Yolo.

Cliffs:

Bagged a okay looking broad
Ran game for two weeks
Last day of school in my 9th grade year
Asked to walk her home. She said yes and invited me in when we got there
Watched a movie, fingered her, said f it and went in for the kill
Got the yambs, but never came
Kept saying "I'm not a virgin any more" over and over in my head.

Originally Posted by onewearz

i think the first time any of us heard a queef we panicked thinking " did this b just fart on me "
laugh.gif

Guilty 

Now that I think about it ol' girl wasn't ashamed too
30t6p3b.gif
she's probably been around so she knew...

iBlink is easily one of the best story tellers on here...weren't you the one that originated "tombout"?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Passenger seat of my car when I was 17. Made the mistake of going raw the first time
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
Kinda like chasing that first high.

I know exactly what you mean.

That first time raw feeling though
devil.gif

quick summary

twas 19 (late bloomer due to NT's high standards) ...she was 19....she thought I was a virgin at the time....she was tight af and pulled the "oh it hurts routine"... hopped on till she caught one tho... till this day i still dont kno if i ever got one... we stopped... she didnt find out till a month later i was a virgin....ended up smashing on the reg

Freshman year of high school. 14. Jumped her fence while her parents were gone and almost got destroyed by her 2 pitbulls
indifferent.gif

Best day of my life.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

I thought I farted mid stroke , didn't even stop tho lol

I was 17 and the Red Sox were playing the Blue Jays. I remember putting it in and it wasn't what I expected and I went in raw but it really was that "warm apple pie" feeling. I didn't even bust and I swear to all my NT brethren that I didn't bust. It was in my room and her friend was right there on the computer while we were under the sheets.

I want to be 17 again.
frown.gif

didn't know what the hell i was doing, so i made her go on top and do all the work.

i wasn't even sure how to put on a condom right so i just handed it to her and let her take care of it
laugh.gif

Mine was High school 2002 in the back of a 1996 impala ss at a state park , new it was coming for like a week my girl had her period the week before and i was not about having my first time be all Rambo first blood style......was well worth the wait
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom