THE DC APPRECIATION THREAD Vol.1.0.0

Whoa...those Goliath Versatiles are siiiiick. Almost as dope as the Travis Pastrana Versatile MXs I'm wearing right now. Haha.

And I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for those new Meths this weekend when I'm in Chicago. No one here in Kansas City is getting 'em.

im not big on dc's but heres wat i got..

1.DC Mountain Lab calabo 100% waterproof
2.DC Spotted Pig..<-Restaurant in NYC
3.DC S.E.O.SN
4.DC SSUR edition<-have fitted and sweatshirt too match
5.DC Volcano Lemar & Dauley calabo
6.DC x Brooklyn Projects calabo

dc%20shoe.jpg
hate em wit a passion

Originally Posted by troublebound666

Whoa...those Goliath Versatiles are siiiiick. Almost as dope as the Travis Pastrana Versatile MXs I'm wearing right now. Haha.

And I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for those new Meths this weekend when I'm in Chicago. No one here in Kansas City is getting 'em.

full size runs currently on ebay for aboue $120 shipped

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by troublebound666

full size runs currently on ebay for aboue $120 shipped
I hope you talking about the meths. Goliath DC's are a clerk pack that apparently dc is continuing, along with these. white patent lacelet area,with SO SEXY SOFT LEATHER lining, like leather that SHOULD be on many shoes type.

Crap pictures, and not close up by any means. I'll take pics of the other stuff I found in the back depths of my closet soon.

DC Mike Carroll "Cosmo"
321524433.jpg

wow you really had to saran wrap that shoe???

lol i'm shocked cuz i just copped a pair for 40$ today.... yesssssssssssss!

a pair of the fist round meths?
good deal man....in fact i only paid about $60 more than you i think?
point is that im going to keep them my whole sneaker career, and they don't pop up too often on e-bay

Yea I stumbled across them like two years ago on Ebay. Think I paid 90 for em, good deal IMO since I havent seen them for sale since.

hahaha true!
i've been thinking of getting the last pair of meths from at a local shop... i gonna try to bargain with em since it's a display pair!

Originally Posted by theymademepick

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

WOW what is the date of production of those

They were out in the late 90s, 97-98. here's a pair i have in my size.
*edit, found some more pics to add

4f7253de6aa79ef489df0dbd61d426eceac4715.pjpg

those williams are CLEAN. i had them in charcoal and red. awesome shoes.

Back
Top Bottom