"The Decision" in retrospect

Also another thing. im starting to think that last year when the front office traded Big Z off the cavs, had something to do with why lebron insisted on bringing Z to the Heat

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

guys stop talking about lebron. even legit criticism that has a point to it is frowned upon.

leave lebron alone guys.
Too bad 9 out of 10 times it's NOT legit. 

It's fans of other players spewing nonsense getting mad that Lebron went to play with REAL NBA all stars for ONCE in his career and might actually have a real chance of winning in the future.  

guys stop talking about lebron. even legit criticism that has a point to it is frowned upon.

leave lebron alone guys.

It's fans of other players spewing nonsense getting mad that Lebron went to play with REAL NBA all stars for ONCE in his career and might actually have a real chance of winning in the future.  

"Fate. Destiny. Call it what you want. They were given something and they worked with it."

That's what you said DARTH, and yet Kobe's not supposed to subscribe to that rule of yours
roll.gif
So I suppose it's "As a star, you're SUPPOSED to stay and "work" with the dudes around you. Unless you're my idol KOBE! Then BREAK my rule until you get traded to a better team or you dump Smush and Kwame and hand you Gasol!"
laugh.gif

According to your own STUPID criteria, Kobe is as much a quitter as anyone else. Legacy tarnished for playing with all-NBAers for titles.

And Chauncey performed like surefire All-NBAer in 2004. There's a bunch of evidence to support it. Not being VOTED on the team means they MADE A MISTAKE.

"Fate. Destiny. Call it what you want. They were given something and they worked with it."

That's what you said DARTH, and yet Kobe's not supposed to subscribe to that rule of yours
roll.gif
So I suppose it's "As a star, you're SUPPOSED to stay and "work" with the dudes around you. Unless you're my idol KOBE! Then BREAK my rule until you get traded to a better team or you dump Smush and Kwame and hand you Gasol!"
laugh.gif

According to your own STUPID criteria, Kobe is as much a quitter as anyone else. Legacy tarnished for playing with all-NBAers for titles.

And Chauncey performed like surefire All-NBAer in 2004. There's a bunch of evidence to support it. Not being VOTED on the team means they MADE A MISTAKE.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

leave lebron alone guys.

it's say more like 7 out of 10 times it's not legit. 

my point is that even when it is legit,  dudes will still find ways to twist and turn things around to defend him.  i see the same with kobe as in getting defended and excuses being made when their shouldn't be any.

all im saying is that no athlete is immune from criticism.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

leave lebron alone guys.

it's say more like 7 out of 10 times it's not legit. 

my point is that even when it is legit,  dudes will still find ways to twist and turn things around to defend him.  i see the same with kobe as in getting defended and excuses being made when their shouldn't be any.

all im saying is that no athlete is immune from criticism.

"my point is that even when it is legit,  dudes will still find ways to twist and turn things around to defend him."

And this ain't one of them. If you're talking about this from a basketball playing standpoint that is.

If you're criticizing THE MANNER in which he did "The Decision" then THAT is a valid criticism. I won't agrue with that.

"my point is that even when it is legit,  dudes will still find ways to twist and turn things around to defend him."

And this ain't one of them. If you're talking about this from a basketball playing standpoint that is.

If you're criticizing THE MANNER in which he did "The Decision" then THAT is a valid criticism. I won't agrue with that.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

"I still don't see the argument of how the Cavs didn't have the pieces for a championship."

They didn't always play great team defense and "reliable" 2nd option Mo Williams played like garbage. And his defense would make Steve Nash look like Bill Russell.

Simple.

So what about those seasons of 60+ wins? They were just lucky? You don't win 60+ wins and "not be a championship contender."

<

Are you stupid? Outside of LBJ and Andy, the team didn't do that IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Are you truly this stupid? It isn't hard to understand. Reg season performance =/= playoff performance.

Wow really? No I'm not stupid... you could have said that in your first response to my post.

I find it hard to believe that if you win 60+ games in the regular season and at the same time aren't considered a "championship contender".... then what are they? Come on, it's not like the Cavs were consistently 6th to 8th seed. Best record in the NBA... but not a championship contending team? Com'n on now.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

"I still don't see the argument of how the Cavs didn't have the pieces for a championship."

They didn't always play great team defense and "reliable" 2nd option Mo Williams played like garbage. And his defense would make Steve Nash look like Bill Russell.

Simple.

So what about those seasons of 60+ wins? They were just lucky? You don't win 60+ wins and "not be a championship contender."

<

Are you stupid? Outside of LBJ and Andy, the team didn't do that IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Are you truly this stupid? It isn't hard to understand. Reg season performance =/= playoff performance.

Wow really? No I'm not stupid... you could have said that in your first response to my post.

I find it hard to believe that if you win 60+ games in the regular season and at the same time aren't considered a "championship contender".... then what are they? Come on, it's not like the Cavs were consistently 6th to 8th seed. Best record in the NBA... but not a championship contending team? Com'n on now.

Back
Top Bottom