** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Damn. I'm certainly a bit underwhelmed. Will still be going after a pair, but won't be mad if I strikeout... Now the b.elite's I'll be heated if I miss.

Exactly what I hoped they would be. I've been on a little t-break from buying shoes the last 2 months but these have to be an exception

Damn. I'm certainly a bit underwhelmed. Will still be going after a pair, but won't be mad if I strikeout... Now the b.elite's I'll be heated if I miss.
the hanon ones? They won't be releasing at any other EU spot and only very select US and Japan reatilers

Yeah I read that, but they should drop online as well, right?
Yeah, they should make online but I can see these being very popular at hanon, with Aberdeen being the local football/soccer team so wouldn't know if a lot will make it online.

Yeah, they should make online but I can see these being very popular at hanon, with Aberdeen being the local football/soccer team so wouldn't know if a lot will make it online.
Damn. I have to hope for the best then. Really want them. Thanks for the info!

These cnpts diadoras are crazy nice.  I hope all the resellers are still butthurt from the nike sb release and sit this one out.

Hype kills...I think Concepts knocked it out of the park with this collab. But I just don't want to deal with the limited nature of this shoe and all the hypebeasts and every d bag who thinks he's a reseller trying to profit off these. That's what sucks about the sneaker world today, everyone is in it for the money and to screw the next guy over. I'm sure these will be hard to come by and a tough release.

These cnpts diadoras are crazy nice.  I hope all the resellers are still butthurt from the nike sb release and sit this one out.
The resellers ruined that whole release.  Probably why they ain't having the NYC popup because it was all mobs and cutting and lying about spots and paid homeless guys and bribing security.  At one point everyone from the line up started yelling at Deon.  

How are the Boston lineups versus the NYC popup lineups?  Anyone been to both?

Back
Top Bottom