** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Fresh news from Japan. Beams T x Diadora N9000 pack. Shoes, jacket, pants, and two tees. I don't know about these...But there's something oddly nostalgic about them. I think it's because they remind me of Lego's lol.
mid 90s stuff.....

Last edited:

Fresh news from Japan. Beams T x Diadora N9000 pack. Shoes, jacket, pants, and two tees. I don't know about these...But there's something oddly nostalgic about them. I think it's because they remind me of Lego's lol.
Reminds me of one my favorite childhood cartoons. Voltron. Too bad those shoes are terrible lol

I would have never guessed it was a BEAMs collab. I've been to their stores and they really don't sell anything this colorful.

I would have never guessed it was a BEAMs collab. I've been to their stores and they really don't sell anything this colorful.
Beams T is a bit different than the regular Beams shops. It's a bit more artsy and they carry some really unique and cool stuff. Really cool shop as well in Harajuku (the only one in Japan)

Man, my Baits came in today and even though I went 0.5 down I should've gone a full size down.

I have US 12 and would need a US 11.5.

Of course this is DS, unworn and everything.

Is there anyone who grabbed 0.5 size too small and wants to swap?

I want to TRADE not sell, thanks!

Preferred Germany or Europe so I don't have to pay customs another time.

Thanks guys!

SnS
Same boat if anyone has a 11.5 US to trade for my 12 please.

When everyone wants to trade down, it's going to be hard finding someone who wants a bigger size.

Last edited:
hear that. bait refusing refunds or exchanges. Disputing it with my card. Just wanna send my two pairs back.

How do primos fit compared to any of the n9000 collabs? Are they TTS or should i got half size down like n9000? (I have narrow feet)

Glad I went tts on these Clint Eastwood's

Lovin these joints
smokin.gif
Ah man...dont tell me EB screwed me on saying to size down .5. Mine at the house now. Will be checking them out in about a hr.

Back
Top Bottom