** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Trying to figure out each of the shops...

Is the packer collab the black one or the top shoe in the second pic?

? ? Concepts

Hanon Patta ? Solebox
It looks like the 3 on top in the first pic are the us shops: Packer, Kith, Concepts.  Bottom: Hanon, Patta, 24Kilates, Solebox.

fascinating.gif

Seems like Diadora going back to limited numbers. They still pushing out these collabs like crazy though and I doubt 2-3 will be on my list ;(

So who is going for the Felix and All Gone 2014????

Im in for both, that is if I hit the raffle (BAIT) and then by some chance they have not sold out of the 200 pairs in store (LAMJC)

Cannot wait for the LAMJC's!!!

Im in for both, that is if I hit the raffle (BAIT) and then by some chance they have not sold out of the 200 pairs in store (LAMJC)

Definitely going to grab LAMJC.
I know pink is the hype lately but I think these will make it online
All other pairs have made it online with very similar numbers

Also, anyone know if hanon inter city are going to get a ww release?
I kinda want to double up on them

Last edited:

Im officially done for a min. 

I have Panda's being re-delivered today. I let a guy buy my 9.5 and I went down and bought the 9 from guy on eBay for actually a little less. Then I finally got Ferros...that are sitting and waiting for me to go pick them up from post office. And I just grabbed Hanon v7000.

I am done for a minute. 

Im officially done for a min. 

I have Panda's being re-delivered today. I let a guy buy my 9.5 and I went down and bought the 9 from guy on eBay for actually a little less. Then I finally got Ferros...that are sitting and waiting for me to go pick them up from post office. And I just grabbed Hanon v7000.

I am done for a minute. 
I here ya, im in for the LAMJC's and Bait's but after that is gonna be a rest period.

Just copped the Pistachios and got my hands on the Purple Tapes.  That alone is enough....

I'm wanting to buy my first pair of N.9000 and I wear a 12 in pretty much everything except for Reebok Ventilators could I wear an 11.5 in the N.9000? Any opinions would help thanks in advance NT

Anyone know when these drop? Not been keeping up with the news on the diadora front.

Last edited:
Does the n9000 collab run different size than the n9000 GR? I got a N9000GR(NYL) 7.5 and S8000 Brown mushroom 7.5. The N9000 NYL seems more snug and tight. Should i size up or follow my GR

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom