** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

The sad thing here is I know everyone on this thread right now is not here with good intentions. Pure resale...

So lets be real here. Nothing I can do to you, so you might as well say it.

Who here for pure resell?
Been trying to cop since the afew raffle and I'm really looking to wear it. I love the theme and the colorway.

Oh too bad, im Us7.5 in n9k/ us8 in v7k

I'll give it a try first. Im thinking afew's sizing is gonna be tad bigger as the sockliner is roo leather compared to my intercity's cushioned/fluffy sockliner.
I hope they fit you man. They are so nice.

Are there any forums or FB groups out there that people sell their Diadoras on? I'm a 11.5 and just recently got into the diadora game and eBay isn't cutting it.

Anyone heard of or seen any fake "Highly addicted"?

I just put a bid in on a pair on EBay, They look good I'm just wondering?

And I will most definitely be rocking the ish out of them if I win them.

Anyone heard of or seen any fake "Highly addicted"?

I just put a bid in on a pair on EBay, They look good I'm just wondering?

And I will most definitely be rocking the ish out of them if I win them.
Have not seen any fakes of them as of yet, so you are good.

$620 for my size sheeshh 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Have not seen any fakes of them as of yet, so you are good.
Thanks, Dude declined my offer.
He initially had them listed for $450 OBO.
I bid $350 which he quickly declined and bumped his ask up to $650 :lol: It was worth a shot

Last edited:
Should've copped at 450, I don't think they'll get much lower then that, maybe 400 or 375

Should've copped at 450, I don't think they'll get much lower then that, maybe 400 or 375
I was willing to negotiate a little bit, but he jumped up to $650 after declining my bid. I guess he noticed what they're being listed at? Oh well too much anyway.

Copped AFEW's from both SNS and Titolo, both orders cancelled. Can't justify resale, so hopefully more U.S. shops get em and I have another shot. It's hard enough battling bots, but even if you get through, you have to battle overselling too

Copped AFEW's from both SNS and Titolo, both orders cancelled. Can't justify resale, so hopefully more U.S. shops get em and I have another shot. It's hard enough battling bots, but even if you get through, you have to battle overselling too

Damn dude, sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience from both shops. Hopefully more stores here in the US drop those aside from Extra Butter

Sorry about the misfortune. I was actually blessed by someone calling me and asking if I wanted a pair.

So I bought them for about 30 over retail. I should have them tomorrow.

Planning on getting a pair of S8000 and V7000 but not sure about the sizing, my TTS is US8/UK7/EU41 but the sizing available for the V7000 is UK7/US7.5 which confuses me :S any help please? Both pairs are non collab versions

I wish they had the liras at that price [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

finally got my shoes... with alot of hassle... had to chase the delivery guy thorugh half my quarter because wellgosh put the wrong name (actually no name at all ) on the package and had to convince him its my shoes.. while it was rainy as ****...

anyway really happy now xD

Back
Top Bottom