** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

IMG_4960.jpg

LPU-
These are ridiculous. The hype is real! Pigskin suede, Kangaroo leather and that nappy suede:pimp: Construction and quality of materials are as nice as anything released this year IMO.

Edit- I'm not sure what's going on with the picture though? Seems weird

Hows the fit on these. I usually wear 12 12.5 in n9000

#96/300, I've done a complete 180 on these, MUCH nicer in hand, very happy with them and I paid retail too.:nthat:
cZDWUE4l.jpg

Stockx and goat neither have a listing for the A Ma Maniere Georgia Peach. If I want to sell a 10.5 of the darker one, where do I go? Ebay?
You got a good deal on those from APB. What do you want for them? I have the Novelle Peach (lighter ones) and would like to add the Brown sugar (darker ones) if the price is right.

I'm looking for either of the Diadora x Beams N9000 collabs in a DS, Brand New US 10.5/UK 10/ EU 44.5.

If anyone can provide me with direction on where to find these, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've checked klekt.in, ebay.com, GOAT and StockX to no success. Anywhere else I should be looking????
beams-diadora-n9000-orange-release-date-01.jpg

beams-t-diadora-n9000-11.jpg

I'm looking for either of the Diadora x Beams N9000 collabs in a DS, Brand New US 10.5/UK 10/ EU 44.5.

If anyone can provide me with direction on where to find these, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've checked klekt.in, ebay.com, GOAT and StockX to no success. Anywhere else I should be looking????

I'm looking for the orange joints too in US 10.5 or 11. The multicolor ones were on ebay a few weeks ago, don't think they sold but they are not on ebay now. I have colonel blues to trade if anyone have the orange beams or pink All Gones

Man I really want the novelle peaches but only place I can find them in my size they still want 300. I have the darker ones and love them.

^Same here...my size has been sitting there forever but I can't wrap my head around $300. They are one of nicest n9000s ever imo.

Check your PM's
Sorry for the late response.
I'm looking for the orange joints too in US 10.5 or 11. The multicolor ones were on ebay a few weeks ago, don't think they sold but they are not on ebay now. I have colonel blues to trade if anyone have the orange beams or pink All Gones

I've seen a few pairs of the size 10.5 and 11 Pink All Gones for sale on klekt.in and also on "Diadora Talk" on Facebook. Decent prices too.

Back
Top Bottom