** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

can't see 24 Kilates getting them today. The WW release is the 28th, why would they have received them today, surely it' an error on their part.

Sol's came in today. Really impressed. Colourway is amazing and the materials are superb....... Quick lace swap with the hanon saturday special laces and they look even better. the white flats that come with them are awful... that horrible bungee material! On the whole however they are great!

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive glue stain on the toe wrap and the toe is all dented... Looks like some extreme form of toe pinch... anyone know how to fix that?

^^I would give that lace swap a thumbs down if there was one to click.  Just my humble opinion.

^^I would give that lace swap a thumbs down if there was one to click.  Just my humble opinion.
haha I knew it wouldn't be to everyone's tastes! but I think it looks good, although the shade is slightly off that what is used on the shoe! just don't like ropes that much... 

First pair arrived..great in person..probably keeping the ropes.they look good. Overall, great colorblocking but i think i was more amazed with both hanons wheni received them!
nthat.gif

the flats are from the hanons 1? @Ross94

to me they look ok but i since i liked them i saw them with the ropes, i am keeping them that way! 
Yeah, they are the blue pair! It's not so much ropes I don't like, it's the fact that they are 3M ropes and that hard 3M material makes it hard to tie a neat, tight bow!

haha I knew it wouldn't be to everyone's tastes! but I think it looks good, although the shade is slightly off that what is used on the shoe! just don't like ropes that much... 
Thanks for taking it in stride.  I'm not a fan of the ropes either, but those flats you put on are so loud they take away from the shoe, IMO.

i dont think that lace swap looks bad at all. flats over ropes any day for me. and i saw someone else's pair on ig have the toe dent pretty bad, no clue how to fix it ive got a few pairs of gl3's that do it too and i hate it :x :smh:

Last edited:

Thanks for taking it in stride.  I'm not a fan of the ropes either, but those flats you put on are so loud they take away from the shoe, IMO.
it's no problem... hate when people get touch over nothing! might try some grey flats next!

i dont think that lace swap looks bad at all. flats over ropes any day for me. and i saw someone else's pair on ig have the toe dent pretty bad, no clue how to fix it ive got a few pairs of gl3's that do it too and i hate it
sick.gif
mean.gif
I think for these it's because the toe has very little support and the suede is very soft so any bash will cause a dent of some sort! I've stuffed them with paper quite fully so hopefully with a bit of time the dents will come out! Yeah, gel lyte IIIs are quite notorious for toe pinch!

Back
Top Bottom