The good Will Out
Woei
Suede
Sneakers 76
Unotre
Titolo
Blackrainbow

Last edited:
V7000 experts, before I pull the trigger, I'd like to tap into your storehouse of knowledge. If I'm a 9.5 in the N9000 GR (9 is too tight length wise) and a 9 in the collabs, what would that translate to in the V7000, specifically the YVANs?  Do I need a 9.5 or 10? As an additional sizing reference, I'm a 9.5 in the AM 90s. The sooner the better with the responses. 

TIA

I go with a 9.5 in everything across the board to be safe. I'm typically a 10 in Nike.
Yvan fit smaller than the n9000 collabs in width but I'd say they're similar in length. The RF pair is a little looser due to the materials and I'm assuming the altered toe box.

Hopefully I score on the U.S. release since everyone will be Yeezy crazy. Pretty much how I scored purple tapes

V7000 experts, before I pull the trigger, I'd like to tap into your storehouse of knowledge. If I'm a 9.5 in the N9000 GR (9 is too tight length wise) and a 9 in the collabs, what would that translate to in the V7000, specifically the YVANs?  Do I need a 9.5 or 10? As an additional sizing reference, I'm a 9.5 in the AM 90s. The sooner the better with the responses. 

TIA

I wear a 9.5 in the liras and got a 9.5 in the yvans. They're too short for me, wish I got a 10 instead.

TIA
I wear a 9.5 in the liras and got a 9.5 in the yvans. They're too short for me, wish I got a 10 instead.
Your AM 90 size a 10 or a 9.5?

I'll be there for my 12/12.5 for sure
need that 12.5
tongue.gif

Got the size 10 in YVAN which fit great. 9.5 too tight. Waiting for my SB in size 10 which should be arriving any day. Will provide feedback on fit.

Have to add that I wish my N9000 Diadora X Packer Dynamo (size 9.5) were just a little longer on one foot. That's why I decided on a size 10 in the SB.

how do the n9000s fit compared to a gel lyte iii? I can fit myself in US 8.5-9 GL IIIs and I'm very hesitant on a US 7.5 pair of N9000s.

how do the n9000s fit compared to a gel lyte iii? I can fit myself in US 8.5-9 GL IIIs and I'm very hesitant on a US 7.5 pair of N9000s.

I wear 9 in gliii/glv and a size 8 lira fits me perfect fyi. Gr n9000s fit different as well I believe they fit smaller than collabs so I would wear an 8.5 for those.

Any possible way anyone can help with a sz 10 in the castellars from one of the NY shops? Got the feeling most are gonna do in store only

^ im gonna need the same thing. Had a guy pick up the footpatrols from packer for me. hopefully he isnt busy.

Back
Top Bottom