** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

has any body sized up on the v7000 model so far bought slam jam had to sell and now bought sole box and have to sell , the toebox area is od tight
yea. usually a 10.5 n9000 s8000 but when i got the slam jams, 10.5 is wearable, but 11 is ideal. 

got my 11 from packer today. 

So based on all this feedback, my 12US Solebox won't fit me. It gets here this week, so hit my inbox if you need one. 

Damn it really , I called like 6x they don't pick up, she almost there anyway , f it worth a shot. How's the fit on these?
haha ****. 

yea i think we cleared them out. 

same as the same jams, so half up from your n9000

haha ****. 
yea i think we cleared them out. 
same as the same jams, so half up from your n9000
Yea these are officially sold out at Packer no one hold their breath for a release online today :frown:

Ok on the n9000 I went down .5 so I guess a tts will do

View media item 1839367
Since Azzuro's were a game time decision and I ultimately decided to sit out that release I decided as a consolation to grab the Superior (as far as cw goes imo) Solebox x Diadora collab that I missed earlier this year. Luckily resell prices dropped off a cliff in that time. Ended up with a DS pair of Ferros for $235 shipped. Definitely a beautiful pair.

Last edited:
Nice steal on those Solebox N9000's! I grabbed my own semi-steal late last night. 

Got a DS pair of Transit II's for $240 shipped/invoiced.

Last edited:
I would go 1/2 size up for the SB V7000 from your N9000 size. I have a size 10 in the SB and a 9.5 in the N9000 Italia Patta and they both fit perfectly.

View media item 1839367
Since Azzuro's were a game time decision and I ultimately decided to sit out that release I decided as a consolation to grab the Superior (as far as cw goes imo) Solebox x Diadora collab that I missed earlier this year. Luckily resell prices dropped off a cliff in that time. Ended up with a DS pair of Ferros for $235 shipped. Definitely a beautiful pair.

Say what?! I would love to find size 9 at that price!!

Say what?! I would love to find size 9 at that price!!
Yeah, it's tough to find steals in your size, my condolences lol I'm a ~12 and apparently there's not a big market for runners in those bigger sizes. I had literally been watching several pairs for sub $250 for like 6 months on eBay.

Got a DS pair of Transit II's for $240 shipped/invoiced.

Awww damn I'm jelly! Transit IIs are the last Diadora collab on my hit list but I am only going $300 max, missed a DS pair for $225 a few months back, still haunts me [emoji]128546[/emoji] lol all available pairs for me are $350+. Congrats on the steal of your own :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom