** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Well that sounds awful for my wallet...lol
I know we don't have to buy them all but it's quite ridiculous that they could conceivably be releasing 4/5 pairs all at one spot with no WW release... Not really fair, resellers will prosper

Got my Baits in yesterday, had to switch it up to the maroon leather laces immediately

Can't decide if my next cop will be Ferro's or the Aperitivo's, anyone know if they make fakes of either of those?

I wish I could get my hands on Castellers for under 500, but that's never gonna happen lol

Last edited:
Got my Baits in yesterday, had to switch it up to the maroon leather laces immediately

Can't decide if my next cop will be Ferro's or the Aperitivo's, anyone know if they make fakes of either of those?

I wish I could get my hands on Castellers for under 500, but that's never gonna happen lol

Not sure what size you wear, but I saw a pair yesterday (castellers) for under $500 I believe. Not sure of the details since I was just browsing. I want to say it was a size 9 or 9.5. I think it was in the diadora talk group on facebook. I would go check right now if I could but I cant access facebook from work :frown: Thing is at the price I am pretty sure they would have been scooped up asap... But hey worth a shot for you to check.

Copped the Hanon Borgs today, quality is really good and coloueay is great. If you are a size US8, I might have a spare pair

Copped the Hanon Borgs today, quality is really good and coloueay is great. If you are a size US8, I might have a spare pair
nerd.gif
 They don't fit like the n9000 collabs do they?

nerd.gif
 They don't fit like the n9000 collabs do they?
I'd say they fit more like the original N9000 collabs, they are definitely more narrow than the N9000, I go half down but I probably couldn't go a full size down like I can with the newer N9000 collabs

Back
Top Bottom