** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

GOAT has Size 13 Solebox Ferro for $220 right now. Hella deal. I'm tempted to copp and trade :nerd:

EDIT: Disregard, I thought they were going for much more. Lol

Last edited:

Apologize in advance for my unwillingness to go back through the thread and find this, but what is the consensus size-wise on these Hanons? I'm a 10.5 in the a ma manieres and an 10.5 in social status gold and silver medals, and a 10.5 in that black and gold Barney's collab..
..thank you!
ps. I feel like I may have just answered my own question haha, but not sure about 7000 collabs

Last edited:
Apologize in advance for my unwillingness to go back through the thread and find this, but what is the consensus size-wise on these Hanons? I'm a 10.5 in the a ma manieres and an 10.5 in social status gold and silver medals, and a 10.5 in that black and gold Barney's collab..
..thank you!
ps. I feel like I may have just answered my own question haha, but not sure about 7000 collabs
Just pulled mine back out to double check lol

I went TTS (8.5) and they fit pretty accurately - the upper isn't super tight, but also isn't overly loose. I think my feet are more on the narrow side but if you have normal to slightly wide feet TTS might be okay for you since the upper material in general isn't very thick. Not sure how this compares to other Dias since the Inter Citys are my only pair of them.

@Bbkang awesome... I feel like a lot of people were disappointed by cncpts but I think they're sick!
I did reshape the toe a bit though. It's not too bulky but it didn't hurt to bring it down a bit

Bbkang awesome... I feel like a lot of people were disappointed by cncpts but I think they're sick!
I did reshape the toe a bit though. It's not too bulky but it didn't hurt to bring it down a bit
Thanks. I agree. I picked these up for under retail thanks to the 20% off coupon code from Ebay 
smile.gif
 I might have to reshape the toebox in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom