** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

@bds120
Beautiful collection brother
smokin.gif
Thanks ....time to let someone else enjoy it. Putting most of it up for sale. Only a few I am keeping.

Thanks ....time to let someone else enjoy it. Putting most of it up for sale. Only a few I am keeping.

Are all those DS? Why get rid of them?

I see you have several I definitely want. Surprised you don't have Castellers, tbh. Everything else but.

Very nice indeed

Do you guys think I should do something about this? Maybe open an E-bay case? 
The guy never mentioned anything about the left shoe of the pair looking like some nasty *** B grade, and this really bums me out hard. 
The left shoe legit has some nasty glue stains and the mid sole parts look like my 6 year old brother glued it together, while managing to get chips of it break off at the edges of the mid sole parts...

Yeah, it's bull, but Diadora made them, not the eBay seller. I swear I see more and more shoes with defects than them being clean.

Awesome collection, and I kinda need those toros, those are sexy
They are FS and fit a full size big so they would fit a 11.
Are all those DS? Why get rid of them?

I see you have several I definitely want. Surprised you don't have Castellers, tbh. Everything else but.

Very nice indeed
Just tired of the game honestly. People are terrible and everyone only out for money and no one gives a darn about the network and friendship.

Shoes are aggravating and Im losing the passion.

Last edited:

Just tired of the game honestly. People are terrible and everyone only out for money and no one gives a darn about the network and friendship.

What size are they and how much you want? Send me a pm. I wear more like a 12 normally so would probably need an 11 in em or 11.5.

I'm losing the passion, as well. I had money in my pp acct but couldn't process the cc payment for the AFEWs. I emailed the shop, and they were all sold out. Of course, there a frickin 35 of them on klekt right now wanting €450+ .... seriously, it is way out of hand. So, I have a suggestion and then emailed all the main sneaker boutiques with Consortium accts in the U.S., but I haven't gotten across the Atlantic, yet. I feel there's still hope, even amongst the rampant resellers, bots, and f#ccboi doucheturds out there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom