The Dictator Trailer Vol. Sacha Baron Cohen's (Borat, Bruno, Ali G.) New Movie

roll.gif

This guy never disappoints.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you sure about that? he disappointed in Bruno
Couldn't even finish the movie I was so disgusted...
Really?
That joint was hilarious. A-List Celebrity Max Out, the Swingers party, him & the dude strapped to the dildo machine in the hotel room & then walking along the road. The MMA fight that turned into a major make-out session.

roll.gif

I don't know how I feel about this being an actual movie-movie rather than the Borat's being kind of mockumentary like... if that made any sense.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you sure about that? he disappointed in Bruno
Couldn't even finish the movie I was so disgusted...
Really?
That joint was hilarious. A-List Celebrity Max Out, the Swingers party, him & the dude strapped to the dildo machine in the hotel room & then walking along the road. The MMA fight that turned into a major make-out session.

roll.gif
This.  "A bear came into my tent and ate all my clothes."
laugh.gif
  And that "exercise bike" in the hotel had me in tears.  Too much hate on Bruno.  I'll definitely go see this one.

Peace,
    J

Cohen never disappoints. 
pimp.gif
 Will definitely go see this
And most people that hated Bruno was because all the gay stuff man them uncomfortable 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't wait 
laugh.gif

Bruno was funny as %#%% the only people I know that didn't like it was because they thought it was too gay

just give me a Borat 2. I dont even care if its fake, real, whatever. Borat is a way of life. Me and my best friend say "hello" like borat to eachother. people look at us like we crazy.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Hmm this looks suspect,  but I laughed at the race.
basically. 
only seen ali g and borat, never seen bruno bc i heard it was really bad...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

just give me a Borat 2. I dont even care if its fake, real, whatever. Borat is a way of life. Me and my best friend say "hello" like borat to eachother. people look at us like we crazy stupid

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

just give me a Borat 2. I dont even care if its fake, real, whatever. Borat is a way of life. Me and my best friend say "hello" like borat to eachother. people look at us like we crazy stupid

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom