The differences between ISS and NT vol. shutup!!

Why so many NTers concern about ISS??...can't remember the last time ISS dedicated a thread about NT...yet NTers are forever on the topic...sup with that..?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why so many NTers concern about ISS??...can't remember the last time ISS dedicated a thread about NT...yet NTers are forever on the topic...sup with that..?

if it wasn't for your wife you'd be the lamest dude on this site 
yes that was a diss/compliment 
laugh.gif

I almost got banned on ISS three years ago for making a thread asking if NT was down for anyone else.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if it wasn't for your wife you'd be the lamest dude on this site 
yes that was a diss/compliment 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cool story.

I tried using ISS for like a week, it just wasn't the same. I did buy a OG pair of DS Nike Air Raids "Peace Edition" for $175. Believe it of they were wearable and still look really good til this day. And yes they have a app but it doesn't work well. I don't think NT needs a app. I have no problem browsing the forum from my iPhone. I can post videos and pics straight from my phone. And as most of us know, you can create a icon for NT on your phone.

The difference between ISS and NT is the suits...THE SUITS!!!
ISS
sick.gif
                                                                    NT via niidawg
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

316rpfd.jpg

images

Pros of nt...better managed and regulated less scammers

Cons of nt..sometimes a bit to strict

Pros of ISs... There buysell makes it easier to find what your looking for

Cons...to many little kids and elitism it's hilarious.

Overal nt> no other we family out here.

Plus meth killed that the founder of ISs lol

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The difference between ISS and NT is the suits...THE SUITS!!!
ISS
mad.gif
                                                                    NT via niidawg
mad.gif

316rpfd.jpg

images

lmao

It's simple. A lot of their active posters are the newer and younger members that make posts with no substance.
Their lounge consists of threads that only a few actually contribute/read through whole while the majority of the posts in a thread just have someone that read the 1st couple of posts and then posting.

Their flamethrower was one of the better parts of the site but now it's just like the their lounge.

This thread just made me log into my iss account...last login March 2003. that was bannanas i can't believe the last time i was on that site i was a freshman in HS

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

ISS, Bunch of Scammers!!!!
Actually the only problem I ever had on their marketplace is the flakers. Other than that I never got scammed once. I actually feel more safe doing transactions over there than on here. At least once or twice a month you see dudes posting threads here about getting scammed. True story. But anywhoooo NT general thread>ISS lounge ahhhahhaha. True story.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Pros of nt...better managed and regulated less scammers

Cons of nt..sometimes a bit to strict

Pros of ISs... There buysell makes it easier to find what your looking for

Cons...to many little kids and elitism it's hilarious.

Overal nt> no other we family out here.

Plus meth killed that the founder of ISs lol
Yea.. righttttt. Got it.

LOL at buying/selling on ISS. place is full of scammers 10x more than here
30t6p3b.gif

kids just waste time posting as well, making stupid comments just to boost post count.

Back
Top Bottom