The Dirtylicious Song! *UPDATE*: Vid PAGE 18

hahah LMAO You are now an NT legend
76ERS
THEFUTUREISNOW
*Williams*Miller*Iguodala*Carney*Smith*Korver*Dalembert*Green*Randolph*Hunter*Ollie*Jones*Amundson*
*Young*Byars*​

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAMMARVEL
Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud!​

who ever makes the video, i am willing to be in it! ill just say the part about the IIIs and then you can kick me out or whatever you want. but i will do it for sure just hit me up with a pm or something!!
TEAM FILTHY FRESHmyspace.com/shoesjh

Quote:
^ you're gonna have to do some favors if you wanna be in the video.
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Allapattah Goon
Not A Goonie
Haters Keep Snitchin Goons Keep Murkin​

asking a dude for 'favors' = a dude doing 'favors'

You don't ask, and you don't do.

That's just... you just don't.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

O-M-G

wow....Summer 2007 has been great. This has to be NT's Summer Anthem. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael Scott​

This is going to be in NT history!

amazing work on the lyrics and song haha

i cant stop laughing..

it would be really crazy if there really was a video for it!

OMG... I just got back from Memphis for a wedding so I havent been on the internet for about a week.

This is ridiculous. I have been on this site for 7 years and this is one of the wierdest threads I have seen, and I loved it.

Also, that Permabanned gif had me cracking up as well.

This is the first thread I have read in a while, guess i got to go read the other one about Dirty now.
Poppaduke7@aol.com - Jaybone2315Drexel University Class of '08.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
All the way from the East​

Back
Top Bottom