The DMP VII Package...I have a question about it...future sale rack item?

How do these fit... True to size or... I wear a Size 10 ion the 2009's and its an exact fit however Both my Fire Red V's are size 10.5....... So cananyboy help on this. Thanks...

Finishline have Them For 198.98 Which Makes These A Easy Cop Now
happy.gif

you can get them seperately at many spots they're all over NYC i've seen each one go as low as 130 i'd take the blk ones and call it a day thesearen't worth the extra 50 bucks for the pkg those orlandos are an insult to the flints and should be burned

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

you can get them seperately at many spots they're all over NYC i've seen each one go as low as 130 i'd take the blk ones and call it a day these aren't worth the extra 50 bucks for the pkg those orlandos are an insult to the flints and should be burned
Ehh you can say that...the Orlando's been growing on me.
You don't see many White/Royal Air Jordans...and the so called "Raptors" are just atrocious.

How you goin to have the shoe, pre-faded out the box
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I rather stick to the Retros...darker red, and the grey suede is black in the retros.

These will sit and go on sale..just like any '09 Jordans. They're not worth the retail price imo
tired.gif

And as far as how low?...I'm thinking about 175-200

i copped mine for 249.99 with a footlocker promo ive seen the magics at nike outlet for 99.99

indifferent.gif
NomadicSole21 wrote:

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

you can get them seperately at many spots they're all over NYC i've seen each one go as low as 130 i'd take the blk ones and call it a day these aren't worth the extra 50 bucks for the pkg those orlandos are an insult to the flints and should be burned
Ehh you can say that...the Orlando's been growing on me.
You don't see many White/Royal Air Jordans...and the so called "Raptors" are just atrocious.

How you goin to have the shoe, pre-faded out the box
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I rather stick to the Retros...darker red, and the grey suede is black in the retros.

ur kidding right? maybe they're growing on u, but those things are hideous compared to the french blue 7's down to the orlando pinstripe on thetongue they don't even have clear soles, the shoe molds, and the leather was better, and i'm not fan of the 09's hence why i never bought them theydon't even come close to my 02's....there's a reason these are still on shelves, and it's not cuz it's a package they don't even sellout when sold individually

AJ7_DMPorlando1.jpg

304775%20141%2001.jpg

You can use coupon code DEFDEALS15P60 for another 15% off on FNL and those vii up there aren't the flints there the frenchies.

The DMP 7's are now on sale at finishline for 200.. If you were looking to cop the whole pack this is the cheapest i have seen them at retail chains. Justletting yall know if you havent seen it yet

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

You can use coupon code DEFDEALS15P60 for another 15% off on FNL and those vii up there aren't the flints there the frenchies.

ur totally right my bad ** FIXED**, regardless 02's over those 09's anyday

in case no one else has mentioned it, according to sneakerfiles, this pack is now $200 at finishline.

Back
Top Bottom