~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Oh wow, you guys should take the harness off, seriously..

XXL does not have any credibility and if Dom thinks he deserves something better, cool..

The rating was dead on IMO..as far as the review, it could have been more in depth..

But all in all, no one really gets the exact review they want..

Last but not least, ITS ALL OPINIONATED..stop sympathizing..yah lame as hell for that..

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

XXL does not have any credibility and if Dom thinks he deserves something better, cool..

The rating was dead on IMO..as far as the review, it could have been more in depth..

Last but not least, ITS ALL OPINIONATED..stop sympathizing..yah lame as hell for that..

c9f267f11d333f83a3c011d19e9684c9b347e058.gif

The amount of contradiction in this this paragraph alone is astounding. Please stop expressing yourself, its utterly embarrassing. I feel sorry for your associates those who deal with you on a daily basis.

Tape was worth the wait DOM...1997, Still me, Home Alone, and Me Again are among my favs...keep doin ya thing...
pimp.gif
....choose up is probably the main one i can't really mess with and she go is one of those iffy tracks...good %@#@ tho

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

laugh.gif
yall lame man. Yall show favoritism.

If it was Wale doing all this whining then yall would go in somethin vicious but since its Dom yall wanna hug and burp him cmon man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 he didnt say anything...
your laughing emoticons show more emotion than Dom's original reply towards the situation
you must not be on twitter huh

This

Originally Posted by rhester

What joint yall think should get a visual?

Even though some people are saying they don't like the track, it's the perfect time of year for a West Coast two stepper...

"CHOOSE UP"... What up?!
pimp.gif
(I *+!% with this track btw)

Lemme pitch the treatment...

-Dom in an Old Lac, crusing through the streets getting chosen. Broads jumping in the lac at every stop, dissing their man...

-Dom shows up to the kick back and Ns are all in there two stepping already, broads go in the spot and start gigging...

-Performance at the party, with cameos...

-Side story is mad $@@ dudes who got dissed trying to get to the party then finally getting to it and getting checked at the door by the goons.

Read the comment section and was happy as hell...anyone who reads that !@** will check out the tape and see whats good. XXL has no credibility anyways. They get an opportunity to pick 10 dope up and comers out of about 20 that would all be respectable and they still always F up. Still bumpin the tape
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

The amount of contradiction in this this paragraph alone is astounding. Please stop expressing yourself, its utterly embarrassing. I feel sorry for your associates those who deal with you on a daily basis.
laugh.gif
@ you saying that to someone else.

after about 4-5 spins I think A Leimert Park Song is my favorite
but Me Again and Locals Only are pretty close, too

although I think this tape should have got an XL or XXL, I gotta agree that the songs between Play On and Long Way Home get a little soft... still a dope @@#@#%! album but just my 2 cents

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by rhester

What joint yall think should get a visual?

Even though some people are saying they don't like the track, it's the perfect time of year for a West Coast two stepper...

"CHOOSE UP"... What up?!
pimp.gif
(I *+!% with this track btw)

Lemme pitch the treatment...

-Dom in an Old Lac, crusing through the streets getting chosen. Broads jumping in the lac at every stop, dissing their man...

-Dom shows up to the kick back and Ns are all in there two stepping already, broads go in the spot and start gigging...

-Performance at the party, with cameos...

-Side story is mad $@@ dudes who got dissed trying to get to the party then finally getting to it and getting checked at the door by the goons.

I remember a while back, he posted these two clips, looks like it was the music video.

http://bit.ly/6BbfKG
http://bit.ly/5eXvOh

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif

I may go hard for people I'm a fan of but I don't contradict myself.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Never got into the Dom Kennedy hype...But bout to see whats the rave about, what are the must have albums to listen to??[/color]
nerd.gif

Just gave the CD yet another listen in the whip. 1997 is my favorite track on there right now. That beat hits just right.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Damn Prime, where is the contradiction?
RATING: L...IMO that's the correct rating..
Review:Meaning the words used to describe the overall album, could have been more in depth.
XXL has no credibility: this review is not gon' make or break him..
-Riding when it comes to Dom on NT: PREVALENT..as seen in your post and others..
No one gets the exact review that they want:TRUTH..even if they gave him an XL..he would've had something to say about how it could have been written better..blah blah blah
ALL OF THE ABOVE is part of MY opinion..and yours holds no more weight than mine you SIMP.
Whether it comes to the classroom or the streets, you can't f_ with me in either arena moe..so chill, stop trying so hard..

laugh.gif

Review:Meaning the words used to describe the overall album, could have been more in depth.
grin.gif
-Riding when it comes to Dom on NT: PREVALENT..as seen in your post and others..
No one gets the exact review that they want:TRUTH..even if they gave him an XL..he would've had something to say about how it could have been written better..blah blah blah
ALL OF THE ABOVE is part of MY opinion..and yours holds no more weight than mine you SIMP.
Whether it comes to the classroom or the streets, you can't f_ with me in either arena moe..so chill, stop trying so hard..
What you fail to realize is what Dom said himself...its not the rating hes mad about, its the fact that something THIS GOOD will be overlooked by potential fans. It matters not to his existing fans, but to those who look to XXL to stay relevant. Yes it does matter idiot.

And
indifferent.gif
to you for making e-threats. I hope you didn't spill any of your TV dinner on your keyboard coming up with those shots either.

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom