The Double Standard re Men and Women

So let's discuss it....I know some of you will say it doesn't exist, but it does.

A man can do far more in this world without facing the same consequences as women.

Example is infidelity. Man cheats, people just say "all men cheat". A woman cheats, and she is a garden tool. I would not be with a chick if I found out she stepped out on me. But I would expect her to forgive me and work it out if I did the same thing. Look at most movies, tv shows and they all show the same story.

what say you

equality in all aspects. double standards are stupid.

that's my view.

Last edited:
Double standards are a natural result of the inescapable fact that we are not the same. Men and women are fundamentally different. Thus, what's viewed as acceptable gets skewed.

To be extra clear, that doesn't mean I support all double standards. I just don't concede that all things must be equal between men and women.

In that case you're just a hypocritical misogynist.

That's american culture.  I have more of an european view and don't see anything wrong with women enjoying sex.  Thats why european women are much more liberal when it comes to sex

It's double standards both ways, men get props for sleeping around but women get called **** (although IMO, it's because of the eventual physical effects for women) . . . on the other hand though, women can hit/do all types of wild **** to men without any real consequences but it's socially and legally frowned upon for a male to hit back​
 ​
A few weekends back I literally saw a girl go ham on dude, punching him and **** and then dare him to hit her back so she can press charges
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 ​

great point MM

plus there some of them that can use that thang between their legs to never work a job, mostly in the case of babies present

Double standards kind of equal out nowadays.

If a broad doesn't pay for my meal on the first date I don't get to count it against her.

Off topic but for y'all players and pimps out there. If you have a daughter do u raise her to get with a "simp" as y'all call it or what?

I'm raising my girls to only be with men that treat them as they should be treated. The rest they will have to make their own minds on. All I can really do is give them the knowledge that I have and that of their mother and other males and females in the family. I want them to listen so they know game. After that its outta my hands unfortunately

Last edited:
While I don't agree with the double standard, the Womens Rights movement has ruined the family structure, for better or for worse. We shall see what happens with our society.

Double standards exist for a reason.

If you want your daughters to choose good men in their lives, you have to lead by example. From some of your posts lately, it seems like you're not with their mother anymore. Just guessing. If you aren't and you are "dating" try to shield them from that because that's the impression they'll get of men. Just like how men want someone who has the qualities of their mother, girls with their husband.

Double standards exist for a reason.

If you want your daughters to choose good men in their lives, you have to lead by example. From some of your posts lately, it seems like you're not with their mother anymore. Just guessing. If you aren't and you are "dating" try to shield them from that because that's the impression they'll get of men. Just like how men want someone who has the qualities of their mother, girls with their husband.

what's the reason?

Double standards are a natural result of the inescapable fact that we are not the same. Men and women are fundamentally different. Thus, what's viewed as acceptable gets skewed.
Couldn't have said it better.

That about wraps up this thread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom