The Dream..*FANCY* appreciation!

This N' spazzed and pulled out one of these on the track...

frenchsuki.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Steven Q. Urkel *** _...

The transition from "Fast Car" to "Nikki" >>>> transition from "Fancy" to "Right Side of your Brain"

i love the accordian on the track, makes it really feel like your somewhere away...on vaca in italy or paris or something

everything about the song is great - the ambiance, the music composition, the structure of the verses. Everything is very carefully thought out throughout thealbum, but especially on Fancy

you can tell the guy understands music and music theory and what it takes to make a great pop/r&b song

It's definitely the best track on the CD, but watch how much better it is when you listen to all the tracks before it and really listen to what he'ssaying when the song comes on. It's actually kind of a deep song too. Props to Dream.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

This N' spazzed and pulled out one of these on the track...

frenchsuki.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Steven Q. Urkel *** _...

The transition from "Fast Car" to "Nikki" >>>> transition from "Fancy" to "Right Side of your Brain"
HUGE CO-SIGN

Oh and Love vs. Money Pt. II >>> Fancy..

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It's definitely the best track on the CD, but watch how much better it is when you listen to all the tracks before it and really listen to what he's saying when the song comes on. It's actually kind of a deep song too. Props to Dream.

Well...the Love V. Money tracks declared that money can't by love, love and money don't mix, and all that jazz.....then on Fancy he says "they sayyou can't buy love, man they lyin"...sounds like a contradiction to me...

It's definitely the best track on the CD, but watch how much better it is when you listen to all the tracks before it and really listen to what he's saying when the song comes on. It's actually kind of a deep song too. Props to Dream.

Word.
I was arguing with heads when i turned it on they like "man that @+#% wack its mad slow, is that a harmonica?"
I was like son there's a deeper message listen to the lyrics, the song itself is a masterpiece imo

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Well...the Love V. Money tracks declared that money can't by love, love and money don't mix, and all that jazz.....then on Fancy he says "they say you can't buy love, man they lyin"...sounds like a contradiction to me...

Money can buy love...but money cant "keep" love
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Well...the Love V. Money tracks declared that money can't by love, love and money don't mix, and all that jazz.....then on Fancy he says "they say you can't buy love, man they lyin"...sounds like a contradiction to me...

wink.gif

laugh.gif
...alll yeaaaaaaa.....I see noow (c) Kanye West....
laugh.gif

thats why i say fancy shouldve went BEFORE the love vs moneys...

Fancy - describing the love he has...at the end he realizes its all a sham
Love Vs Money 1 & 2 - goes over the situation, it was all lies, and explains why you cant have both
Right Side of Brain - then realizes he is also to blame, "well i should be ashamed cause i let you do me this way..."
Mr Yeah/12 play - realizes in the end its all a game, doesnt take it to personal or serious, young and rich, says "you can always coooommmmmmeebaaaaaaackkkk" (love that @$%!)

from the start the album is telling a story though, after he takes her home to mama its a wrap

I didnt like it that much at first but it grew on me
pimp.gif

just smashed to both albums the other day all the way through
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

wink.gif

laugh.gif
...alll yeaaaaaaa.....I see noow (c) Kanye West....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom