THE DREAM IS A FAT PRINCE IMPERSONATOR

smh.gif
yall better stop this pole jocking right now

he makes me wanna turn on purple rain..cuz he is a!@%+#%% 07 prince

yeah his pen game sick but he BLOWS

Is he the guy who sings that shorty is a ten song? That dude sucks....hard. Like hes certified garbage. Please don't ever put him in the same sentence asPrince. He wishes he was good enough to even impersonate Prince. Dude isn't good enough to have Prince fart on his record.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Is he the guy who sings that shorty is a ten song? That dude sucks....hard. Like hes certified garbage. Please don't ever put him in the same sentence as Prince. He wishes he was good enough to even impersonate Prince. Dude isn't good enough to have Prince fart on his record.
YESSSSSSS LET THE HATE TAKE YOU OVER!!!!!!!
roll.gif

f'real though dude is poopie
laugh.gif

i can rock with like half of dudes CD but the fact that he cant sing and is just doing lame prince biting makes me go....dude sucks
indifferent.gif

LMAO @ the fart comment

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

well put , and his pen game is garbage......."pop singles" not hard
hey i gotta give cred where its due....umbrella and bed were 2 monster singles....even though i despise umbrella...i think its a corny#+@% song aboutrihanna friend zomin some poor sap
laugh.gif

DaNextGrate wrote:

...who has yet to hit puberty
them high notes he hittin on falsetto imitating a girl getting poked.....thats borderline gay
laugh.gif

and im being NICE.

still falsetto goes hard somehow
indifferent.gif
....its starting to get wack tome though

ya'll got a LOVE/HATE thing goin on ehh?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously tho, this dude is like the worst "singer" of all time. Why make an R&B album if you can't perform ANY songs off of it. Ghostwritingis your niche, stick with it.

Originally Posted by Cali Dro Cardo

ya'll got a LOVE/HATE thing goin on ehh?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously tho, this dude is like the worst "singer" of all time. Why make an R&B album if you can't perform ANY songs off of it. Ghostwriting is your niche, stick with it.
yeah i get that "someone else could do all of these better than you" feeling on the whole album

he shoulda just handed fast car over to prince so he could slap him
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I said the SAME exact thing when I heard his *%%+. It made me bring out the Purple Rain. He's aite though. He's some aite music when you cut a littleone night type chic who likes that type of *%%+. Kareoki version of Prince. Vocal ability is straight doo. He's songwriting is wack too. I don't carehow many hits he penned. He's mad simple..

WTF? HE sounds nothing like Prince. I don't hear the comparisons anyway. He sounds like a child. Not knockin' dude because I think he's tolerablebut Prince? I'll admit that track "Fast Car" has Prince written all over it. But dude sounds like a child. That's not Prince imitating.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

WTF? HE sounds nothing like Prince. I don't hear the comparisons anyway. He sounds like a child. Not knockin' dude because I think he's tolerable but Prince? I'll admit that track "Fast Car" has Prince written all over it. But dude sounds like a child. That's not Prince imitating.
yeah relisten to that CD

if you dont think "this!$%+!! got the purple rain dvd on loop in the studio"

you are delusional
laugh.gif

purple kisses = bed x prince
fast car = i need not say it
falsetto =
laugh.gif
if you cant see the prince influence give up
ditch that = nothin to do with prince but its just trash water
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I said the SAME exact thing when I heard his *%%+. It made me bring out the Purple Rain. He's aite though. He's some aite music when you cut a little one night type chic who likes that type of *%%+. Kareoki version of Prince. Vocal ability is straight doo. He's songwriting is wack too. I don't care how many hits he penned. He's mad simple..

yo another point

he aint really wielding too much amazing songwriting on this cd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cali Dro Cardo

And I thought I didn't have anything to do this Saturday. (Guarantee Un Kas.. Robrat responds)
cardo i hate you
laugh.gif

un kasa smh can you at least say i look like a talented rapper?

that ol spit on the camera*%%%!$!+##
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

WTF? HE sounds nothing like Prince. I don't hear the comparisons anyway. He sounds like a child. Not knockin' dude because I think he's tolerable but Prince? I'll admit that track "Fast Car" has Prince written all over it. But dude sounds like a child. That's not Prince imitating.
yeah relisten to that CD

you are delusional
laugh.gif

falsetto =
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I think you got Fast Car on loop or some*%$! lol. That's all Prince. I'll give you that. But I don't hear no influences or biting on PurpleKisses. Ditch That is just trash. I forgot about that song. That and Shawty Is A Ten are horrible.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

yeah relisten to that CD

you are delusional
laugh.gif

falsetto =
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I think you got Fast Car on loop or some*%$! lol. That's all Prince. I'll give you that. But I don't hear no influences or biting on Purple Kisses. Ditch That is just trash. I forgot about that song. That and Shawty Is A Ten are horrible.
and you ignored falsetto son cmon now
laugh.gif

and yes ditch that is horrendous
living a lie is also wack...i dont know what he was tryna do with that one
and shawty is a the +##! will always be wack thats only poppin at a party when you drunk and yellin you SHOULD TIP HEEEEEERRRRRR

Back
Top Bottom