The-Dream Love Hate Appreciation

It's a decent album.

I find it funny how he talkin' reckless in "I love Your Girl." Supposedly, he's married to Nivea, Lil Wayne's ex-fiance.

appreciated!
pimp.gif

I F with this album. Only+%!% I skip is that Shawty Is A Ten garbauge. Ish is horrible. And one thing I notice is he says that "AY" ish in every damnsong. Just like in that damn Rihanna song. You can tell who wrote that+%!%.

agreed on the prince reference...dude is gimmicky...so sue him...so is jeazy so is everyone for that matter...well everyone making money

I watched the Def Jam video on the making of the LOVEHATE album and dude was talking like he was gonna get a Grammy nom for this, and I thought he was talkingreckless.

But after listening, you can tell he put the time in to make this a respectable realease. Its tight how the whole album flows together.

uhhh. did yall forget about Ne-Yo

Ne-yo's album = best r&b album of tha year. and I dont even listen to r&b like that, first and only r&b album I ever bought
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by javier5857

LuvanMusiq >>>>>> 07' R&B

i found that record so boring

i agree. i been a musiq fan since aijuswanaseing .... and this is hands down my least favorite ....
and dude talkin bout street love ...

the real thing
street love
i am

best r&b releases this year ...

Back
Top Bottom