The-Dream Update

No one knows. Haven't heard anything. I think it's just gonna be a digital EP if it is released tomorrow.

BUMP.

Anybody listened to the EP yet? That joint is dope front to back. Prime, Fruition, and Mercedes Benz are :smokin

Some of his lines be stuck in my head. :lol: I be saying it to girls I mess with.

I'm all up on you like a white tee on a thug

I be in it like a preacher in a pulpit

I'm all over you like the credits on the CD

Some of his lines be stuck in my head. :lol: I be saying it to girls I mess with.

I'm all up on you like a white tee on a thug

I be in it like a preacher in a pulpit

I'm all over you like the credits on the CD

My **** right here, that last line I sing all the time.

Hope he sticks to his sound and doesn't chase the sound everyone else is doing. I'm ready.

This and Rico Love dropping in December. Might **** around and have a kid.

Man mal played purple kisses on the joe budden podcast.. god damn I forgot how good that song was
Yo i was listening and this is what brought me back to revisit all Dream albums.
I forgot how much i Loved the first 3 albums.
I was about to come in and make a topic.
I'ma go on a limb and say he has Top 3 most impressive R&B discography in the new millenium. (2000 & up)
Love & Hate hits me to my soul, and the way the album flows in to each song. even on Stream it's almost like songs don't skip.
Love vs money 1 and 2. ....i was going through a break up for damn near the same reasons.... that song still has me singing to the top of my lungs

Back
Top Bottom