The-Dream Update

Yo what is he doing????
I’m not ready

D8E18A9A-6DB3-40C2-B336-F17D871DBBAA.png

You should know by now that his "coming soon" and "otw"s maybe mean that he'll put them out within the next year and a half :lol:

I doubt that the next set actually releases before people have had a chance to live with the initial 3.

You should know by now that his "coming soon" and "otw"s maybe mean that he'll put them out within the next 5 years. :lol:

I doubt that the next set actually releases before people have had a chance to live with the initial 3.

Fixed for accuracy.

So I listen for the album Monday (part 1), Tuesday (part 2) and today part 3. Listened to each part on my communute to work. So spin each part 2-3 times.

My conclusion 1>2>3. Was kind of a toss up for 2 and 3. However, think I rock with part 2 more. Overall, very good body of work especially for 42 songs.

So I listen for the album Monday (part 1), Tuesday (part 2) and today part 3. Listened to each part on my communute to work. So spin each part 2-3 times.

My conclusion 1>2>3. Was kind of a toss up for 2 and 3. However, think I rock with part 2 more. Overall, very good body of work especially for 42 songs.

I agree 1 is the best

U got a faaaaaaaaan

I’m tryna hit to them legs go Bambi
Call me Michael Meyers
Got me lookin for that candy

My top ten.
  1. Top
  2. Make It Rain
  3. Tuxedo
  4. U Got a Fan
  5. Back to My Room
  6. Yours and Mine
  7. Forever
  8. Challenger
  9. Ready
  10. Nda
Honorable mention to Nikki's Dialogue and You and I.

Damn near dead even across the three disc.

3 is my favorite right now. Didnt know the Dream was this nice :blush: . Been bumpin this tape since it dropped. Any other projects I should check out? :nthat:

Body Fall and Super Soaker went straight to my Hit it Raw Playlist :evil:

Why release his old records and add bonus songs? That sounds dumb. Are they unreleased joints or new songs he trying to sound like those times. He could just throw those four songs on iTunes or something. Add them to 4,5,6.

I still need to watch his new videos.

Back then, not now. That was more before the digital age, now you get bonus songs on iTunes or Spotify only. It's weird as hell to do in 2019.

The money is in the old catalogs now. Especially when you own or have a good percentage of your own masters. Thats how the record companies make a majority of their big bucks also.

Back
Top Bottom