That Whitlock ether 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The tone and delivery of, Stay In Your Lane 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Low key... I'm coming around on LaVar. 

Last edited:
It's these new-generation Lil Yachty types....they listen to who they listen to. Not their fault they haven't been exposed. Each one, teach one.

I'm just surprised he doesn't have Kendrick in the top 5. Like REALLY surprised. That's a dude who's CURRENT music is relevant to those who are teens all the way up to those who are probably 40+

*DMX makes no sense :lol:

Man **** that broad for trying to portray him as some misogynistic maniac. He's wife recently had a serious stroke and may never be able to speak again. He's been taking care of he's family on he's own for the last couple months while building a brand that would support he's family. no one talks about that. I am 100 % rooting for my man Lavar 

Lol now u broads r nitpicking the kids musical preference. How does dmx not make sense? If u like a song u like a song doesn't matter when it came out. Talking about " no u should like Kendrick instead that's more relevant for u ".

Whitlock is a c**n talkin bout he caping for kristine and charlamagne finna get "dealt with" never seen no fedora wearing ******* schuck and jive harder than him. I aint agree with the pricing of lavar shoes but I def want lavar to win in this bs

hey man whats with the racial slur?
because Whitlock is one, as a Black man I'm offended about how he is kissing up for someone who was obviously trynna race bait lavar. Not feeling that ish one bit bruh

Edit: Don't even get me started on the amount of self hate ish that fool spews either. Disrespecting Serena Williams and all that crap. Go read some Black Grantland so you can educate yourself on the Uncle Tomfoolery Jason Whitlock been pulling off. He made his whole career dissing other black people to please those in power.

Last edited by a moderator:
because Whitlock is one, as a Black man I'm offended about how he is kissing up for someone who was obviously trynna race bait lavar. Not feeling that ish one bit bruh
Edit: Don't even get me started on the amount of self hate ish that fool spews either. Disrespecting Serena Williams and all that crap. Go read some Black Grantland so you can educate yourself on the Uncle Tomfoolery Jason Whitlock been pulling off. He made his whole career dissing other black people to please those in power.
Thats his thing, he got on by being the "black dude that whie ppl can always agree with", ****ing and uncle toming ...Whitlock been a clown, **** him

Last edited:

Thats his thing, he got on by being the "black dude that whie ppl can always agree with", ****ing and uncle toming ...Whitlock been a clown, **** him
This.

CTG hit it on the nose w/ the white woman who can bring a black man down easily. She tried to play victim but he saw it comin

B**** *** ***** to the max, he aint deal with nothin. this fool will jump through hoops to please her. **** Whitlockk

Shorty trying to get all the attention asking to be invited to the breakfast club, lol. Charlie Mane was a little loose with the Emmett till reference but anytime you say a child is terrified, especially a grown child, imo it implies abuse be it physical or verbal...

Back
Top Bottom