****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Ain't nobody listening to Nas tho, at least nowadays. So technically he wasn't too far fetched.

You born in '97 you probably ain't really understand what you were hearing until '02, probably ain't listen to unedited rap until 2010 :lol:

So at 5 years old you were "understanding" what you were hearing music wise?

when i was 5 i was already running up my grandmas phone bill requesting songs off 'the box'

Reasonable doubt came out when I was 7, I ain't understand what I was hearing at all.

Understand = you can actually remember doing things in your life, such as listening to music. Or playing with toys or watching the NBA.

i.e you understand that you're hearing music vs hearing whatever else is going on.

I don't remember anything before Kindergarten-1st grade

I love Nas. Rarely listen though.

But I'm having a hard time understanding why people are bent out of shape about a 19 year old saying that. Outside of Illmatic, I'm guessing most kids that age can't name a Nas album.

Meh. Could care less about his musical preference. All I care about is him making my favorite NBA team good again.

Most 19 year olds will have a similar horrible taste in music. I'm judging him off his on court performance, not his musical preferences.

cant remember the last time i heard a nas joint anywhere (maybe gods son). fewch n migo nem been everywhere so y yall cappin lol.
nas still nas tho :pimp: you gotta be in a certain state of mind to listen. under certain circumstances ill smack it was written or lost tapes

Lavar in that gold sls amg with the gullwing doors :nthat:

BYZJd7vHfVl

Y'all think everyone that listened to Nas just stopped?

:lol:

I was like 7 when It Was Written came out and that's the first Nas album I really "remember" and I def still listen to that ****.

Had no idea what he was talking about through most of it but that **** bumped. Hell I thought my family was rolling cigarettes until I was like 12-13 and had that Weebey gif moment when I thought back.

I want the whole family to thrive
Antics aside, Uncle Var seems like a great Dad man. All 3 kids going D-1 with some type of pro career after (Gelo and Melo are on the fence).
Plus he holding Aunt Tina down too!

#Ballcontrol
#Lakeshowbike
#ROY
#BBB
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom